Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LestaLad

Matías Soulé

Just now, jonny_wright said:

Not sure why we're bothering proceeding with a player who doesn't have an interest in coming here

• Like 2

Just now, Kp1984 said:

So if John percey is correct we have lowered our offer to 25m euros  even tho it was reported we offered 30m euros 

None of the reported bids are ever correct from any source. 

2 minutes ago, Kp1984 said:

So if John percey is correct we have lowered our offer to 25m euros  even tho it was reported we offered 30m euros 

Not sure anyone should take too much notice of the figures all quoted from different sources.

we’ve put two offers in

Roma have put one in

ball is in Roma court 

Edited by FoxinNotts
  • Like 3

Just now, DJ Barry Hammond said:

I’d suggest JP’s will be closer to the mark here given his contacts are clearly with us.

Yeah, he’s likely the closest of the bunch but I’m sure he’s even off by a bit. 

Just now, Ashley said:

But people want the thread closed yeah? 

Funny old game isn't it.

iN beForE THE loCk

• Haha 4

6 minutes ago, Hitesh said:

Not sure why we're bothering proceeding with a player who doesn't have an interest in coming here

I prefer a filet mignon. Medium rare. Salt and pepper both sides. But if that’s not available I’ll happily have a  Cheese burger from McDonald’s with extra ketchup!

Just now, Kp1984 said:

Some of the time we never really know the exact figures in these transfers, guess Fabrizio will say it’s higher, this way Juve fans will think they got a good deal. Still could be rejected I’d imagine. 

4 minutes ago, Kp1984 said:

Sadly the boring truth is that Percy is correct and previous reported bids are wrong. 

But, in many ways, wouldn't we all love it if Rudkin has just bid less 😂.... something he's probably learned from Asian businessmen in Leicester, who routinely.pull that stunt

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Classic Leicester, put in a bid lower than what we've already offered. 

That'll do the job! 

italianstyle.JPG.ea97b171f94bd3818272b34c1664a2d6.JPG

Next move is to plead poverty and ask them to cover part of his wages.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2