Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LestaLad

Matías Soulé

Just now, The_77 said:

Yeah, he’s likely the closest of the bunch but I’m sure he’s even off by a bit. 

Fab and co no doubt get their source info from agents, they’re not regional reporters.

JP is East Midlands football correspondent, who goes to matches and no doubt plenty of dinners with people high up in the club.

I’d also suggest that given we as a club like to do our business in a low key fashion - Percy wading in now must mean this is very close.

To the flight tracker people! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, DJ Barry Hammond said:

Fab and co no doubt get their source info from agents, they’re not regional reporters.

JP is East Midlands football correspondent, who goes to matches and no doubt plenty of dinners with people high up in the club.

I’d also suggest that given we as a club like to do our business in a low key fashion - Percy wading in now must mean this is very close.

To the flight tracker people! 

Sold me. GERRIMIN! lol

• Haha 1

Think our ric @Ric Flair was right about the Italian journos on this one! A lot of them don’t know their arse from their elbow, we seem to do our business quite secretly, lovely signing if we get him for the price Percy quoted!

• Like 1

Alot of people saying on this thread that he doesn’t want to be here. There is a big difference between categorically not wanting to come to us and preferring to go to Roma, who lets face it are by far a bigger club in a country he lives in. Only a truly madman would favour coming to us in our current state. 

As incompetent as our board are im sure even they would realise there is no point pursuing a player who doesn’t want to be here. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

29 minutes ago, Hitesh said:

Not sure why we're bothering proceeding with a player who doesn't have an interest in coming here

From other reports - he does have a interest but prefers Roma.

1 minute ago, Swarles Barkley said:

Alot of people saying on this thread that he doesn’t want to be here. There is a big difference between categorically not wanting to come to us and preferring to go to Roma, who lets face it are by far a bigger club in a country he lives in. Only a truly madman would favour coming to us in our current state. 

As incompetent as our board are im sure even they would realise there is no point pursuing a player who doesn’t want to be here. 

This

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, coolhandfox said:

I laugh my bollocking off when people say they can't understand why we want a player who doesn't want to be here.

Kante didn't want to be here and left as soon as he could, but he's a legend.

Not may player dream of playing for Leicester as a kid.

Fickle fans as usual, mate. 

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, lcfc_forever said:

Key phrase from the article "...Leicester are now understood to be in the driving seat". 

Let's hope Hamza isn't driving... 

• Haha 3