Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LestaLad

Matías Soulé

There is no way we can expect Fatawu and Mavididi to play over 40 games each next season in the premier league and cup competitions and be fresh and effective, we need another quality addition to give us options and rotation opportunities when it needs freshening up. I really don’t think McAteer and Wanya will provide that. 

I imagine one or even both could end up being loaned out to championship clubs. Although I can see McAteer providing good versatility as he can play midfield, wing back and any of the attacking midfield roles so could provide decent cover. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Pliskin said:

He won’t end up outside Europe. 

Hold on a minute, has Craven Cottage fallen in to the Thames, drifted out to sea and floated half way across the Atlantic? 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Hold on a minute, has Craven Cottage fallen in to the Thames, drifted out to sea and floated half way across the Atlantic? 

That was supposed to say London, so why I typed Europe I have no idea 😂

• Haha 2

Absolutely no nothing about this kid but ive seen he can play attacking wide and centre.. could he be that role we through ndidi into last year that we've been crying out for that can actually dribble, attack and break lines through the centre of the park at the top level? 

Edited by les-tah

9 minutes ago, LestaLad said:

Never know who to believe with these twitter characters do you.

We do seem to be interested though. Anyone else Juve could want? They fancy Soumare? Faes? big Luke Thomas? Take your pick lads!

1 minute ago, LestaLad said:

I was going to suggest that could be a possibility. Juve's new manager is Motta who coached Kristiansen at Bologna last season. Whilst they do already have players in that position, that would be good cover for them. If we aren't going to play fullbacks, then trading Kristiansen as part payment for a player we actually plan to use makes sense.

However, I just think this player will be wanted by teams with more security and higher up the table than us.

With Thiago Motta being Kristiansen's manager at Bologna last season, it's worth a try. I guess it depends on whether Juve's recruitment team deem a LB/LWB a priority position or not

6 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

Basically bid €30m and he's ours 

Definitely not ours then 😅

Although €20 million plus Kristiansen...that could work.

35 minutes ago, DJO-FOX said:

Can’t we just do what also foreign teams do and offer a loan with an option to buy? Then have no intention of triggering it.

not with two years left 

they wouldnt loan with option - he could sign a years extension 

i think they could do with the money - the 'motta doesnt want to sell him' stuff is posturing