Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LestaLad

Matías Soulé

7 minutes ago, mozartfox said:

From the Juve forum :D:

Previously the options were Leicester, a classic arsehole. in the middle of the British nowhere in a Club that will play to save itself and the Capital in a Europa League team, West Ham means London and competing for a UEFA place... slightly different, not to mention the salary.

Looks like the poster opines the move to West Ham is more favourable than Leicester.........

Move on Dufkin.

WhU would be given its love etc, I'd wonder where Soule would fit into that Whu team, unless Bowen is going upfront

2 minutes ago, James_lcfc said:

:D

Need more blind optimism in here. The contract has already been signed!

Contracts been signed. Announcement this week. 

Always believe in your Soulé.

5 minutes ago, Marshall Cockney Fox said:

Anyone seen the telephone / answer machine scene in Swingers? This saga (thread) is like that. You establish a relationship, love, fall out and then break up. But in real terms, nothing ever happend. Your just a weirdo stalker!!!

[Soule's phone rings for the 14th time, goes to voicemail]

Uh, Matías? Leicester here. Again. Ha ha. The thing is, uh, it’s just, this just isn’t working out. We think you’re great and everything, but maybe we should just take some time off from each other. It’s not you, it’s us... 

• Like 1

“Current situation for #Soulè

The agreement between #Juve and #Leicester was found at 30 million plus bonus. The player wants to go to #Roma . The Giallorossi, strong in the player's will, are stuck with the first rejected proposal of 25 million included. Waiting for their new relaunch, the same goes for #WestHam (no confirmation - at the moment - on their offer).”

The boy just does not wanna come here.. Sad when you deep that we’re an unattractive club to join these days.

43 minutes ago, justfoxes said:

If the lad doesn’t want to come to Leicester then we should move on, if this is all false news coming from Juve to increase his price who knows but we don’t need another sulking little boy who’ll spit his dummy out and go AWOL every time  he is upset !!

It's just rumour that he supposedly isn't keen on Leicester, but that is far from being confirmed as fact, and even if it was true that doesn't mean that he wouldn't be happy to sign, just means that he has other preferred options if they become available.

Even if he's not necessarily happy to come here, that doesn't necessarily mean he wouldn't be a model professional after signing. Mahrez didn't want to be here but apart from a couple of games he still put in great performances for us, on the flip side Evans gave the impression that he was a good personality at the club but he'd checked out long before his contract ended.

Once again, people treating every rumour as definitive fact and making judgment calls on the player/our transfer strategy/Rudkin etc.

• Like 2

So many people getting stressed out by random Twitter accounts lol.

Of those of you panicking, how many had heard of Soule a month ago?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, LestaLad said:

“Current situation for #Soulè

The agreement between #Juve and #Leicester was found at 30 million plus bonus. The player wants to go to #Roma . The Giallorossi, strong in the player's will, are stuck with the first rejected proposal of 25 million included. Waiting for their new relaunch, the same goes for #WestHam (no confirmation - at the moment - on their offer).”

The boy just does not wanna come here.. Sad when you deep that we’re an unattractive club to join these days.

The guy is at Juve, just spent a good season at Frosinone, so why would a newly promoted team in England, with a likely points penalty all but ensuring a relegation battle be that appealing? On top of that, there's the style of football, culture and language which would not be ideal I imagine. It would mainly be for the salary then...

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, shen said:

The guy is at Juve, just spent a good season at Frosinone, so why would a newly promoted team in England, with a likely points penalty all but ensuring a relegation battle be that appealing? On top of that, there's the style of football, culture and language which would not be ideal I imagine. It would mainly be for the salary then...

And the exposure. It's the most watched league in the world and we'll almost certainly give him an out clause if we go down. 

• Like 2

If this kid was as good as I'd hope he'd be there's no way Juventus would be getting rid of him and another top club wouldn't be snapping him up. 

I just have this feeling he'll turn out to be like one of those Everton or West Ham type signings that cost a lot of money and have a fancy name that then go down to be a terrible bit of business. You usually see them starting the third round of the league cup against Macclesfield desperately trying to fire up their career. 

I really hope I'm wrong of course and we snap up a gem, but I really can't see it as the big Premier League clubs for starters would be all over this if he had true potential. 

I've mentioned it before but we have Will Alves ready and raring to go - home grown talent who loves the club ready to write fairly tales.

If you're telling me Soule is as technically gifted as Alves then pay £50m and blow all the transfer budget on him as he's going to be world class. 

Get Alves and Braybrooke in the squad next season, blow the remaining money on a proven striker. 

• Like 1

Just now, Collymore said:

If this kid was as good as I'd hope he'd be there's no way Juventus would be getting rid of him and another top club wouldn't be snapping him up. 

I just have this feeling he'll turn out to be like one of those Everton or West Ham type signings that cost a lot of money and have a fancy name that then go down to be a terrible bit of business. You usually see them starting the third round of the league cup against Macclesfield desperately trying to fire up their career. 

I really hope I'm wrong of course and we snap up a gem, but I really can't see it as the big Premier League clubs for starters would be all over this if he had true potential. 

I've mentioned it before but we have Will Alves ready and raring to go - home grown talent who loves the club ready to write fairly tales.

If you're telling me Soule is as technically gifted as Alves then pay £50m and blow all the transfer budget on him as he's going to be world class. 

Get Alves and Braybrooke in the squad next season, blow the remaining money on a proven striker. 

Fully get what you're saying and there's nothing better than seeing a home grown talent making it!

However Alves & Braybrooke are BOTH coming back from the worst type of injuries you can get as a footballer! They also have zero experience in top level football (that includes EFL)... I think a season of drip feeding them would be needed.

Soule is clearly talented and has experience in Serie A (50 Games) & some small European games under his belt....

I think we're looking at two different types of 'Hot Prospects' scenarios.. Soule is coming to the end of the queue, where as Alves / Braybrooke have only just joined it.

12 minutes ago, LFEFox23 said:

Fully get what you're saying and there's nothing better than seeing a home grown talent making it!

However Alves & Braybrooke are BOTH coming back from the worst type of injuries you can get as a footballer! They also have zero experience in top level football (that includes EFL)... I think a season of drip feeding them would be needed.

Soule is clearly talented and has experience in Serie A (50 Games) & some small European games under his belt....

I think we're looking at two different types of 'Hot Prospects' scenarios.. Soule is coming to the end of the queue, where as Alves / Braybrooke have only just joined it.

I think the come back is complete in regards to the injuries. It was New Year that they on paper would be ready but quite rightly we were very cautious and have given them an extra 8 months. I'm talking about them both as if they have the same body and exactly the same injury but I think they should be both ready now.

There has to be a time where we move on and be a bit more optimistic and look to the future. We have world class rehabilitation facilities and staff, it's not the 1990s where they'd spend 18 months on the booze and tabs - I  feel they could be chucked into the deepend if needs be this season. 

:scarf:

Edited by Collymore

Does he not know we are Chelsea's official feeder Club?  He will only be here for one Year tops if has a good season.    

His Agent needs to do some research. Although in fairness, I can see the attraction of discounted Dildos at West Ham.

Edited by mozartfox

1 hour ago, Foxes with Sprit said:

Why does West Ham keep sticking their micky mouse snout into our player targets? clearly they look up to us

In fairness, our days of scouting unknown gems are history. So now as we go for more obvious targets, we will be joined by other Clubs in the race.  Successful scouting 

and clever acquisition needs a good scouting network working outside of the mainstream leagues in Europe and including places like Africa, South America and Japan etc.  I doubt we do this with the current DoF.

2 hours ago, LestaLad said:

The boy just does not wanna come here.. Sad when you deep that we’re an unattractive club to join these days

Are we unattractive? 

We're not the most attractive. But that does not mean we're not always going to be first choice. 

15 minutes ago, mozartfox said:

In fairness, our days of scouting unknown gems are history. So now as we go for more obvious targets, we will be joined by other Clubs in the race.  Successful scouting 

and clever acquisition needs a good scouting network working outside of the mainstream leagues in Europe and including places like Africa, South America and Japan etc.  I doubt we do this with the current DoF.

Fatawu and Hermansen joined us only a year ago and will likely be sold at huge profits in the next few years. Were they obvious targets? 

• Like 3

All these frauds failing to understand that we wouldn't be bidding unless we already had assurances from the players camp that he'd sign.

He's likely already signed and we're still just negotiating with Juventus 

• Like 3