Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LestaLad

Matías Soulé

15 minutes ago, RedSoxUK said:

All these frauds failing to understand that we wouldn't be bidding unless we already had assurances from the players camp that he'd sign.

He's likely already signed and we're still just negotiating with Juventus 

you've more faith in rudders than i have !

• Haha 1

I for one think we shouldn't sign anyone that doesn't have the commitment to hang around in front of Seagrave for six weeks begging Rudkin for a contract. 

Eight weeks if they don't already have a fox tattoo somewhere. I'm not fussy about where but I do want to see the proof.

Nothing dirty like. Clean enough for Instagram is fine. Unless...

29 minutes ago, ClaphamFox said:

Fatawu and Hermansen joined us only a year ago and will likely be sold at huge profits in the next few years. Were they obvious targets? 

The point being West Ham were not looking at either as both were playing in less high profile leagues.

if we can make a similar profit on either as we did on Mahrez, then well done Recruitment Team!!

21 minutes ago, adejo92 said:

Wouldn't even pursue a player that doesn't want to move here.

Have we not learnt the importance of having player that want to play for the shirt?

You have got to assume that at the beginning of the process we were given assurances that

the player would be prepared to sign for us. I know that many have doubts about the competence 

of our recruitment team but it seems unlikely we would have bid without being given those assurances.

Why is everybody all caught up on this 'doesn't want to come here' nonsense. No reporter really knows what really going on.  Most of them don't know more than the average football fan, they just guessing, relying on rumors made up by other reporters that don't know s***.

Maybe Soule wants to come here and maybe he doesn't,  either way we'll find out soon enough.

Don't  get carried away by every random tweet or article you read. 

• Like 1

Just now, BlackFox said:

Why is everybody all caught up on this 'doesn't want to come here' nonsense. No reporter really knows what really going on.  Most of them don't know more than the average football fan, they just guessing, relying on rumors made up by other reporters that don't know s***.

Maybe Soule wants to come here and maybe he doesn't,  either way we'll find out soon enough.

Don't  get carried away by every random tweet or article you read. 

He very well may prefer Roma (shock horror) and if Juve agree to their offer sign for them. 

But there has been no quote whatsoever from the player saying that he doesn’t want to come here. 

Time will tell. Patience. 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, ALC Fox said:

Hasn't Soulé already agreed terms should we agree a fee?

He might prefer Roma but that doesn't exactly scream "I hate Leicester City" does it.

It does to some idiotic foxestalk members and the wider Facebook supporters groups.

😴

1 minute ago, StanSP said:

Wonder how much Leeds are asking for? £30m+ I’d imagine. 

Leeds squad is going to be decimated. Summerville, Gnonto, Kamara, Gray going/ gone. 

2 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Can we let them all fight over Soulé and just sign Summerville? 

And reveal him with a video of Stephy welcoming him to the better team. 

xs4cs.jpg?a478032

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Spudulike said:

Today's Mercury headline...

Matias Soule completes stunning transfer and star striker signs: Leicester City's dream window

The article then goes on to say that City are chasing the player :doh: So, not signed then. Ffs.

Trash clickbait website full of sh*t that isn't even about Leicester these days. It's just a site of adverts. I don't go on it anymore for fear of getting some sort of cyber virus. Awful, awful sh*thole website.

• Like 4

29 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

And reveal him with a video of Stephy welcoming him to the better team. 

xs4cs.jpg?a478032

Stephy when Summerville takes his starting 11 spot

F0454520-B68-B-46-C5-AA0-A-96867-CA3284-

If Soule doesn’t want to be here he won’t sign. It’s that simple. Wish people would stop getting carried away. We literally know nothing apart from some crap the Italian journos are pumping out to get likes, sell papers etc.

4 minutes ago, kingfox said:

Stephy when Summerville takes his starting 11 spot

F0454520-B68-B-46-C5-AA0-A-96867-CA3284-

Stephy when the Ponty Pep re-invents him as a Ballon Dor winning 9 and Summerville assists him to the Golden Boot. 

stephy-mavididi-leicester-city-celebrate

... It's possible I'm still a bit drunk from yesterday. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

West Ham have other targets and Roma can't afford him. He'll end up here, it's just going to take a bit of time as he waits for a better offer.

Just liked Ndidi did I guess and people weren't particularly up in arms about that.