Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LestaLad

Matías Soulé

1 hour ago, Finnegan said:

Can we let them all fight over Soulé and just sign Summerville? 

Sorry but while Summerville is a talented player, Soulé has the potential to be even better. He stood out while playing for a horrendous Frosinone side that got relegated compared to Summerville who only shone in basically the 2nd most dominant team in the league. Not to mention Soulé is younger and cheaper. 

4 minutes ago, LFox99 said:

Sorry but while Summerville is a talented player, Soulé has the potential to be even better. He stood out while playing for a horrendous Frosinone side that got relegated compared to Summerville who only shone in basically the 2nd most dominant team in the league. Not to mention Soulé is younger and cheaper. 

Summerville looked an outstanding prospect when Leeds were in the PL, too. 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, RedSoxUK said:

All these frauds failing to understand that we wouldn't be bidding unless we already had assurances from the players camp that he'd sign.

He's likely already signed and we're still just negotiating with Juventus 

Aranguiz ? 

2 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

Improved their offer and still below what we offered?

They're probably hoping that if their offer is close enough to ours, the player's preference for them (IF true) will get it over the line. If Juve have the choice of getting close to their valuation immediately or facing a delay while they try to persuade Soule to join us for slightly more money, they might choose the former option. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, ClaphamFox said:

They're probably hoping that if their offer is close enough to ours, the player's preference for them (IF true) will get it over the line. If Juve have the choice of getting close to their valuation immediately or facing a delay while they try to persuade Soule to join us for slightly more money, they might choose the former option. 

The fact that psg are now sniffing around sancho might speed things up 

54 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Summerville is an outrageous talent tbh. I'm a bit surprised there's not been more obvious moves for him from clubs in European competition tbh. 

Nathan Tella just went off and won a league and cup double in Germany off the back of his Championship season and I think Summerville is a better player frankly. 

Summerville would be great. Plus, has PL experience. 

1 minute ago, Countesthorpe Fox 1884 12 said:

im not sure if this has been mentioned but why on earth would a 21 year old Argentian being courted by Roma and West Ham join the favourites to get relegated in the PL due to an impending points deduction?

££££££££££££££ and shop window

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Finnegan said:

Summerville is an outrageous talent tbh. I'm a bit surprised there's not been more obvious moves for him from clubs in European competition tbh. 

Nathan Tella just went off and won a league and cup double in Germany off the back of his Championship season and I think Summerville is a better player frankly. 

To be fair Tella wasn't a regular starter for Leverkusen.

The one player in the championship that i am shocked hasnt had any concrete links to a top flight club is Gabriel Sara, 13 goals 12 assists last season despite largely playing as Norwich's deepest midfielder and Norwich's manager being pretty crap. His ball striking ability is some of the best i've seen in recent years, not only in the championship but in top flight football.

If he got a Gyokeres type move i could see a foreign club asking 70-80 mil for him within 6 months of him transferring. He's better than Maddison imo.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Countesthorpe Fox 1884 12 said:

what we can offer significantly more than AS Roma and West Ham?

Well, we'll see won't we. It appears we can out bid Roma, and are WHU actually going to bid? - Who knows

1 minute ago, st albans fox said:

More than west Ham ?

If they wanted him then they’d pay more than us in fee and wages. 

If were going off historic wages. We offer more than West Ham. 

Just now, Ashley said:

If were going off historic wages. We offer more than West Ham. 

not now we don’t (on new deals)   - those days are gone 

Our reported offer of €50k/week seems about right for a player of his age under our reduced salary outlook.  West Ham would pay more.