Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LestaLad

Matías Soulé

1 minute ago, joachim1965 said:

When he has his interview at Seagrave, it's going to be interesting. 

"This is a massive club with great facilities, when I heard about the interest I just knew I had to play for Leicester. I can't wait to get started..." 

"... On convincing a bigger club to come in and trigger my release clause."

So from what I can make out, Juve would like him to come here and not go to Roma, but the player would rather go to Roma and / or piss in his own mouth than join Leicester - correct?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Tielemans63 said:

So from what I can make out, Juve would like him to come here and not go to Roma, but the player would rather go to Roma and / or piss in his own mouth than join Leicester - correct?

Or Juve want the biggest fee they can get and all the rest is bullshit conjecture.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, joachim1965 said:

When he has his interview at Seagrave, it's going to be interesting. 

'I'm looking forward to the coming season, using this club as a stepping stone on my way to Chelsea'

Merc today at 2.07pm

Leicester City have ‘agreed’ a €30m fee with Juventus for the transfer of Matias Soule following the rejection of the previous bid according to an Italian journalist.

However, Mirko Di Natale explained how the player wants to move to fellow Serie A side AS Roma - West Ham were also reported to have interest in the player.

• Haha 2

It's times like this that it really shows how much social media has ruined transfer windows. Back in the day you'd get maybe one or two lines in a newspaper, maybe once a week. Even a few years back you might get BBC sport reporting rumours on their website. Now you've got every virgin with a Twitter account lining up to bring you round the clock bullshit in the hopes of building their weird ITK profile. So depressing. 

• Like 3

Percy wouldn’t have tweeted if he wasnt fairly sure it was happening. Soule isn’t going to turn down big wages and a move to the premier league if it comes to it. He might prefer Roma but why would he turn down a move to the premier league? It’s where the best players are on the whole. I still think it’ll happen 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Nolucklcfc said:

Percy wouldn’t have tweeted if he wasnt fairly sure it was happening. Soule isn’t going to turn down big wages and a move to the premier league if it comes to it. He might prefer Roma but why would he turn down a move to the premier league? It’s where the best players are on the whole. I still think it’ll happen 

Percy didn’t claim that it was happening. He tweeted that Leicester were ‘hopeful’ of striking a deal. Big difference. 

2 minutes ago, Nolucklcfc said:

Yes but currently we have an impending "record" points deduction. 

1 hour ago, comeonyoufoxes said:

this guy really hates the idea of steve cooper incomparison to de rossi. just include a free car wash everyday from danny ward in the contract

Good god man, he won't want a car wash from Danny Ward 

He will miss lots . . . . . 

• Haha 1