Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LestaLad

Matías Soulé

1 hour ago, Finnegan said:

"This is a massive club with great facilities, when I heard about the interest I just knew I had to play for Leicester. I can't wait to get started..." 

Hide contents

"... On convincing a bigger club to come in and trigger my release clause."

Very good 👍 

4 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Di Natale: he's definitely going to Roma 

Di Marzio: West Ham are the new favourites. 

Semerano: Leicester are about to close the deal! 

Percy: Leicester are still interested in Matias Soulé of Juventus, talks are ongoing. 

Mercury: CITY IN SENSATIONAL SWOOP FOR LEFT FOOTED ARGENTINIAN GENIUS BEGINNING WITH M CLICK HERE TO FIND WHO (WE'RE NOT SAYING ITS MESSI BUT WE AREN'T SAYING IT ISN'T EITHER HERE'S A THUMBNAIL OF MESSI.)

Owynn Palmer: Matias who? 

Sean from Enderby: Leicester City have made an approach for Robert Lewandowski 

Foxestalk: this is better than Nicky Maynard!!!! 11

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Collymore said:

To be honest some people being a tad OTT. Is this transfer really that complicated?

Here's a diagram to explain it so far in simple terms:

Edit: if you stare for 30 seconds and look at a wall you'll also see a projection of Rudders with his pants down. 

image.png.c25e97559e110cd226b43a68fc83d29c.png

When u put it like that, it makes prefect sense🤣🤣🤣

The more i read about this, the more it feels like we're just being used by Juve to force Roma to pay more.

I mean, are we really going to spend this much money on such a young unproven player - especially to play in a position that either a) we don't really need (RW), or b) that isn't his natural position (10).

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Lillehamring said:

The more i read about this, the more it feels like we're just being used by Juve to force Roma to pay more.

I mean, are we really going to spend this much money on such a young unproven player - especially to play in a position that either a) we don't really need (RW), or b) that isn't his natural position (10).

That's exactly what's happening imho 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Lillehamring said:

Roma don’t have the money, and Juve know that. I think Juve just want a bidding war. 

• Like 1

There's a middle man doing this on our side for some reason. So it'll be fascinating if we are in unison with them on it or whether it's all set up and we still fail to get it done. It requires us to be bullish about our offer that Juventus will agree to. Sounds to me like we haven't done that part yet even though Juve are open to it.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

There's a middle man doing this on our side for some reason. So it'll be fascinating if we are in unison with them on it or whether it's all set up and we still fail to get it done. It requires us to be bullish about our offer that Juventus will agree to. Sounds to me like we haven't done that part yet even though Juve are open to it.

LM seem to think that "Leicester City have ‘agreed’ a €30m fee with Juventus" - if that's to be believed, then the issue is the player preferring to stay in Italy.

It just doesn't feel right; such a deal would, i assume, pretty much clear us out budget-wise, with a few positions still to fill (unless we are planning to cash in on Mads).  And would we really risk that, beyond the technical issues, on a player who doesn't really want to be here - we've made that mistake before.

I can't see much substance to this, not now, maybe at the start, unless we really are being fed all kinds of bullsh!t about him and the fee.

7 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Rudders Italian only extends to ordering a pizza and lasagne 

• Haha 1

Just now, Lillehamring said:

LM seem to think that "Leicester City have ‘agreed’ a €30m fee with Juventus" - if that's to be believed, then the issue is the player preferring to stay in Italy.

It just doesn't feel right; such a deal would, i assume, pretty much clear us out budget-wise, with a few positions still to fill (unless we are planning to cash in on Mads).  And would we really risk that, beyond the technical issues, on a player who doesn't really want to be here - we've made that mistake before.

I can't see much substance to this, not now, maybe at the start, unless we really are being fed all kinds of bullsh!t about him and the fee.

Maybe not, would only be around £5m a year at most

1 minute ago, Lillehamring said:

I don't think we have yet agreed that but if so I think it's via the intermedatory and we need to action it. If it's all setup and as Percy said, the club are confident we can wrap the deal up once so.

2 hours ago, Finnegan said:

This is essential Schrödinger's transfer. He both is and isn't coming here. Constantly.

What an announcement video this will be.

Rudkin and Cooper open the box and ... Soule turns out to be a dead cat.

• Haha 2

35 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

Maybe not, would only be around £5m a year at most

True, but for that amount we could by at least 3 more sensibly priced players - does feel a bit like putting all our eggs in one basket.

That said, if it pays off we're golden - but how likely are the club to make such gambles.

37 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

I don't think we have yet agreed that but if so I think it's via the intermedatory and we need to action it. If it's all setup and as Percy said, the club are confident we can wrap the deal up once so.

Maybe so - I think we need to keep in mind though, that this is LCFC - how many deals have we done that have dragged on to the point of bewilderment, only for them to go through without worry, a week after everyone knew it was done?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, KFS said:

Fosse Hub just posted that we’re out of the race :dunno:

Must be true then as they have links with the Foxes Trust and the Mercury. Close thread.

• Haha 1