Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LestaLad

Matías Soulé

42 minutes ago, Lillehamring said:

True, but for that amount we could by at least 3 more sensibly priced players - does feel a bit like putting all our eggs in one basket.

That said, if it pays off we're golden - but how likely are the club to make such gambles.

Probably a similar gable we took with Fofana who had only played 30 games/2444 minutes for AS Saint-Étienne when we paid 30m for him.

Soule has played 39 games/3263 minutes for Frosinone and 21/543 minutes for Juventus.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ClaphamFox said:

Percy didn’t claim that it was happening. He tweeted that Leicester were ‘hopeful’ of striking a deal. Big difference. 

He doesn’t genuinely tweet about deals if they are unlikely though, it tends to be if he’s fairly confident 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Nolucklcfc said:

He doesn’t genuinely tweet about deals if they are unlikely though, it tends to be if he’s fairly confident 

There are more than the usual amount of contradictory stories about this particular transfer, but the number of reports suggesting he really doesn’t want to join us leads me to suspect this one won’t happen. Who knows - maybe he’ll have a change of heart if Juve dig their heels in? I can’t see it though. 

1 hour ago, ClaphamFox said:

There are more than the usual amount of contradictory stories about this particular transfer, but the number of reports suggesting he really doesn’t want to join us leads me to suspect this one won’t happen. Who knows - maybe he’ll have a change of heart if Juve dig their heels in? I can’t see it though. 

Lots of agent talk, rumours and not particularly reliable sources from the Italian end. Let’s see how it plays out but wouldn’t surprise me if we get it over the line eventually 

7 hours ago, dooflip said:

Unless it’s all part of the play and we end up with big Tam.

Big Tam on a mega wage? We have been there and it screwed us or screwed Rudkin. I hope we have learnt our lesson.  From what I have read, Roma cannot shift him because of wage demands.

1 hour ago, mozartfox said:

Big Tam on a mega wage? We have been there and it screwed us or screwed Rudkin. I hope we have learnt our lesson.  From what I have read, Roma cannot shift him because of wage demands.

Agreed. For the record, I don’t want him either!

3 minutes ago, ClaphamFox said:

We need a new rumour linking us with a wonderkid attacking midfielder who doesn't want to join us. This one's gone a bit stale now...

Where's @Babylon

• Like 1

I haven’t seen this opinion presented yet, and no one has mentioned the elephant in the room either, but my opinion is that we should move on, because the highly accurate Italian media have categorically said that he really, deeply, passionately does not want to join us. 

31 minutes ago, Pliskin said:

I haven’t seen this opinion presented yet, and no one has mentioned the elephant in the room either, but my opinion is that we should move on, because the highly accurate Italian media have categorically said that he really, deeply, passionately does not want to join us. 

What a refreshing take. Thank you.

• Haha 3

Leicester City have ‘agreed’ a €30m fee with Juventus for the transfer of Matias Soule following the rejection of the previous bid according to an Italian journalist.

However, Mirko Di Natale explained how the player wants to move to fellow Serie A side AS Roma - West Ham were also reported to have interest in the player.

Edited by merlin1969

1 minute ago, merlin1969 said:

Leicester City have ‘agreed’ a €30m fee with Juventus for the transfer of Matias Soule following the rejection of the previous bid according to an Italian journalist.

However, Mirko Di Natale explained how the player wants to move to fellow Serie A side AS Roma - West Ham were also reported to have interest in the player.

I'd also like to move to Rome, but it's not happening is it. Kid needs to STFU.

1 minute ago, merlin1969 said:

Same shit different day