Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LestaLad

Matías Soulé

2 hours ago, orangecity23 said:

Don't be so hasty, Juventus. What if we were also willing to throw in Bouba Soumare, acclaimed international goalkeeper Danny Ward, and thanks to our partnership with BC games, an exclusive NFT of that shonky looking Thailand version of filbert fox and 13 freshly minted Rudkoins, the brand new digital currency sure to hold it's value for more than 14 seconds.

Brilliant idea. How about if we offered Juventus €40m worth of Rudkoins? 

• Like 1

Just agree to pay them, and say we’ve sent the money to their account via BACS and it just be an error their end that it hasn’t appeared. Job done.

Edited by Pliskin
  • Sad 1

18 minutes ago, honeybradger said:

Kristiansen isn't Juventus quality. 

He seemed Bologna quality who finished three points behind them so I don't think it's beyond the realms of possibility that they'd be interested in him as an alternative to Cambiaso - who also spent a season on loan at Bologna prior to breaking through at Juve - particularly given they've appointed Motta

1 hour ago, Guest said:

He seemed Bologna quality who finished three points behind them so I don't think it's beyond the realms of possibility that they'd be interested in him as an alternative to Cambiaso - who also spent a season on loan at Bologna prior to breaking through at Juve - particularly given they've appointed Motta

That's like saying Danny Simpson is good enough for Man City tbf 

1 minute ago, Finnegan said:

That's like saying Danny Simpson is good enough for Man City tbf 

I'm not sure it is a great deal like saying that but regardless, as I think is the case for pretty much every Leicester fan I have very little idea how good Kristiansen is or will become - I can nonetheless see the train of thought that might see Juve being interested in him as a makeweight. What I'm not saying is that I think he is definitely good enough for Juve because I don't, in the same way that I don't think KDH is definitely good enough for Chelsea and yet there he is, presumably in part because he has just enjoyed a good season under the manager they have appointed.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, James_lcfc said:

Never know who to believe with these twitter characters do you.

We do seem to be interested though. Anyone else Juve could want? They fancy Soumare? Faes? big Luke Thomas? Take your pick lads!

*Insert tedious "Danny Ward but they asked for 50m on top" joke here*

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Pliskin said:

Just agree to pay them, and say we’ve sent the money to their account via BACS and it just be an error their end that it hasn’t appeared. Job done.

Don’t give up your day job, assuming you’ve got one.