Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LestaLad

Matías Soulé

48 minutes ago, enmac said:

No idea whether this is accurate, but 97k followers:

Looks like they peddle a lot of shit in the hope it sticks… but you never know 

Has anyone else noticed that it’s only Roma media, and fans that are reporting he is going there? Despite them not offering the right money 😂 I think we’ve a new winner for the most delusional fan base in the world. 

Edited by Pliskin
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Pliskin said:

Has anyone else noticed that it’s only Roma media, and fans that are reporting he is going there? Despite them not offering the right money 😂 I think we’ve a new winner for the most delusional fan base in the world. 

You accept they’re interested 

there are non Roma journos who have tweeted that he wants to join Roma 

Whether they’re being fed nonsense by his agent (or someone else) is the question. 

assume this has to be sorted by this weekend because juve have players they want to buy and there are deals beyond. Getting to the time when pre season begins for the international players. 

49 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

So all I've got to do is photoshop him in a Leicester kit and you guys will all think I'm a credible source? 

Please someone do this. Just to wind up the Italians. Make it good quality.

1 hour ago, Finnegan said:

So all I've got to do is photoshop him in a Leicester kit and you guys will all think I'm a credible source? 

Yes, that might send Roma into a civil war however. 

1 hour ago, wokinghamfox said:

Not only should we lock this post but can the moderators also delete it. Cheers 👋

Seems to have only wanted to go to Roma from the beginning. Could have sorted that weeks ago!!!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Finnegan said:

Not that new away kit though. 

grotesque 

I love some of the rubbish that comes out of Italy about transfers lol

Juventus threaten to send Soulé to reserve squad for rejecting Premier League offers

https://ca.sports.yahoo.com/news/juventus-threaten-send-soul-squad-085300330.html

New developments have emerged regarding the back and forth between Juventus and Matias Soulé over his intention to join Roma.

In today’s edition, Corriere dello Sport reveals a background story regarding Matias Soulè and the clash he had a few days ago with Juventus regarding his move to Roma.

According to the newspaper, Juventus management decided to confront the player who had immediately snubbed Leicester’s court in order to accept Roma’s proposal instead.

Juve’s top brass didn’t take it well and decide to have a chat with the player. The confrontation took place behind closed doors.

It seems that Martin Guastadisegno, the player’s agent, an absolute point of reference for him and his family, wasn’t even there.

Juventus clearly reiterated the club’s firm position: “So, let’s understand each other well. Either you accept the Premier League when the right offer arrives or you stay here and play for the Next Gen,” referring to Juve’s reserve squad.

It is at that point that Soulè spoke out. The newspaper suggests the player told the Bianconeri: “Ok, I got it. But let one thing be very clear to you too: if I move from here it is only to go to Roma.”

8 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

Juventus threaten to send Soulé to reserve squad for rejecting Premier League offers

https://ca.sports.yahoo.com/news/juventus-threaten-send-soul-squad-085300330.html

New developments have emerged regarding the back and forth between Juventus and Matias Soulé over his intention to join Roma.

In today’s edition, Corriere dello Sport reveals a background story regarding Matias Soulè and the clash he had a few days ago with Juventus regarding his move to Roma.

According to the newspaper, Juventus management decided to confront the player who had immediately snubbed Leicester’s court in order to accept Roma’s proposal instead.

Juve’s top brass didn’t take it well and decide to have a chat with the player. The confrontation took place behind closed doors.

It seems that Martin Guastadisegno, the player’s agent, an absolute point of reference for him and his family, wasn’t even there.

Juventus clearly reiterated the club’s firm position: “So, let’s understand each other well. Either you accept the Premier League when the right offer arrives or you stay here and play for the Next Gen,” referring to Juve’s reserve squad.

It is at that point that Soulè spoke out. The newspaper suggests the player told the Bianconeri: “Ok, I got it. But let one thing be very clear to you too: if I move from here it is only to go to Roma.”

What makes me laugh, is that Juve haven’t even accepted anything from Roma, so the Italians essentially are saying they go around tapping everyone up 😂 it’s honestly as farcical as we all think it is…..

13 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

gonna soon be a horses head in someone's bed ...........