Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LestaLad

Matías Soulé

So I take it Soule is now waiting in the departure at Turin Airport looking to take a short flight to Rome as opposed to taking a longer flight on Ryanair to East Midlands?  Is Mahrez one of his entourage?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, mozartfox said:

So I take it Soule is now waiting in the departure at Turin Airport looking to take a short flight to Rome as opposed to taking a longer flight on Ryanair to East Midlands?  Is Mahrez one of his entourage?

Playing Uno with Mahrez in the executive lounge as we speak.

This is all the same stuff we heard from casadei. If no better offer lands for him he will come, but we just have to know that he will go full fofana to try and leave if he’s a success… but if it gets to that stage then it’s probably gone very well. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, JimJams said:

Hasn't he just said he'd rather play for Roma?

If I were asked if I'd like to play for Fiorentina or Real Madrid I'd rather go Real, but if they don't pay for me I'd still go Fiorentina.

Fair point.

3 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

If juve don’t want to sell to Roma then why are there talks in the first place ??

its all a game of poker 

They don’t want to sell to Roma unless they have the best offer. They do need to sell players, though.

1 hour ago, st albans fox said:

If juve don’t want to sell to Roma then why are there talks in the first place ??

its all a game of poker 

hoping Roma suddenly offer the asking price so Rudkin can shit the bed and slap £50 million on the table.

Pretty shit that a footballer can be forced to go somewhere he doesn't really want to go lol 

either you are a player that has all the power or have someone controlling where you can and can't go.

11 minutes ago, RowlattsFox said:

Pretty shit that a footballer can be forced to go somewhere he doesn't really want to go lol 

either you are a player that has all the power or have someone controlling where you can and can't go.

No difference between that and Barnes wanting to stay and us saying you’re going.

Its a business and players are just assets. Agree, it’s rubbish.