Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LestaLad

Matías Soulé

17 minutes ago, RowlattsFox said:

Pretty shit that a footballer can be forced to go somewhere he doesn't really want to go lol 

either you are a player that has all the power or have someone controlling where you can and can't go.

He hasn't been forced to go anywhere yet, has he? Juventus can refuse to accept a lower bid from Roma, but Soule can also refuse to sign for us. Ultimately neither can force the other's hand - it's just down to whether one of them blinks first or they both stand their ground and he remains at Juve next season.

• Like 1

Essentially the club can fxxk him over by not letting him go and essentially freeze him out, but then all you do is tank his value so I can see them taking whatever Roma offer in the end.  Depends how set on that move the lad is.

45 minutes ago, RowlattsFox said:

Pretty shit that a footballer can be forced to go somewhere he doesn't really want to go lol 

either you are a player that has all the power or have someone controlling where you can and can't go.

Barnes/KDH both didn't really want to leave Leicester.

Wasn't there a similar story with Matt Piper too?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, slymunn said:

Barnes/KDH both didn't really want to leave Leicester.

Wasn't there a similar story with Matt Piper too?

Yes. But all three had been with us since childhood and were open to being persuaded that moving would be good for the club. I’m not sure Soule’s sense of loyalty to Juventus runs that deep…

Edited by ClaphamFox

Thank fvck this is close to being over, the confusion I had on what position he was going to play was giving me headaches.

I guess this is why we’ve moved onto Nelson, not as creative as Soule but a bit more versatile. 

• Like 1

Just now, JimJams said:

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/fabio-carvalho/leistungsdatendetails/spieler/559263

Played more down the middle than anywhere else.  Although we don't know Cooper wants a 10 yet do we?

Fair enough. The club does seem preoccupied with wingers though but as you say perhaps they have decided not to directly replace KDH