Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LestaLad

Matías Soulé

Can only assume that the years they've done not really spending has given them enough FFP flex to go nuts this window.

Be nice if we could eventually get to a point like that. 

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, teblin said:

There is a player like this in every summer window. That everyone gets excited about but was probably never on the cards.

I think this. You wonder what was happening really, as you’ve said we’ve had a fair few incidents like this!

28 minutes ago, teblin said:

There is a player like this in every summer window. That everyone gets excited about but was probably never on the cards.

There is , however my impression is that they rarely prove to be a huge lost opportunity 

• Like 4

30 minutes ago, LFEFox23 said:

Why has Fabrizio all of a sudden become annoying! 

He's always been annoying, I think he causes quite a bit of damage by whipping up a frenzy for all of the big clubs. I’ve heard he gets paid by some clubs so start reporting on things to cause exactly what we’ve seen here, a bit of a bidding war and ensure the players go to the highest bidder. 

3 minutes ago, Pliskin said:

I think we will end up going for O’Riley.

I am thinking more like Andria Townsend as Dufkin’s contacts book rarely includes anyone outside those names that came up in Steve Walsh’s time.

• Haha 1