Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
EnderbyFox

Caleb Okoli Signs

Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, RedSoxUK said:

To be fair this'll do... Nobody outside of Thailand and Zambia cares about the club announcing this as """"undisclosed"""", honestly fans might as well just work it out for themselves, most finding out when he's named on the bench away at Spurs.

That'd be fun actually and have no names on the back of shirts either

Edited by RowlattsFox
  • Haha 1

30 minutes ago, adejo92 said:

I'd be more excited if it mean Wout Faes packing his bags.

Well we now have way too many CB's so at least one or two have to go. We would get the most money for Faes I suspect.

11 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

Was stuck in a meeting! lol

You're not fooling anyone; you haven't got a job. Your clone on the other hand... It's the only explanation :D

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, TheGoldenGod said:

He's here...again!

Ah wow. The club going with the original 'player prints his name on back of shirt' announcement! So cool! 

Welcome to the club, I hope he's another piece of Glover magic.

I'm a bit sceptical as I think there are better players on the market. Specifically Ipswich are signing Jacob Greaves for a very similar price and comparing the two seems a lot better:

rrIZowd.png

However, Greaves was playing in a competitive team in the Championship, Okoli in a struggling team in Serie A. He was also signed by Atalanta who are great at finding gems and has represented Italy at several youth levels, and they often produce great CBs. His physicality looks like a huge plus for the Premier League, that's for sure.

Can't imagine this is great news for either Coady or Souttar though...

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

I am Caleb Okoliiiii, ain't nobody I'd rather be 

Imagine if we’d signed that Spanish defender Juan Annolli 

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Ah wow. The club going with the original 'player prints his name on back of shirt' announcement! So cool! 

The plan was to also do this for Bobby Decordova-Reid but Twitter's got a video length limit and Tarantino wanted to direct it into a feature length film.

Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, StriderHiryu said:

Welcome to the club, I hope he's another piece of Glover magic.

I'm a bit sceptical as I think there are better players on the market. Specifically Ipswich are signing Jacob Greaves for a very similar price and comparing the two seems a lot better:

rrIZowd.png

However, Greaves was playing in a competitive team in the Championship, Okoli in a struggling team in Serie A. He was also signed by Atalanta who are great at finding gems and has represented Italy at several youth levels, and they often produce great CBs. His physicality looks like a huge plus for the Premier League, that's for sure.

Okoli's percentiles are compared to CBs in the top five leagues, Greaves' to the "next 14" leagues.  Apples and oranges to that extent.

Edited by KingsX
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, CloudFox said:

This is bizarre! A YouTube exclusive 😅

Welcome, Okoli! 🦊

I'm amazed it's not on PPV.

I guess no one at the club has had that smart idea yet.

• Haha 1