Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
EnderbyFox

Caleb Okoli Signs

11 minutes ago, CosbehFox said:

On paper, I don't have much hope - three insignificant loan spells and a 17 game run for Atalanta. Prove me wrong Caleb 

Fatawu had little on paper, let's hope he's another glover gem.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, EnderbyFox said:

Love this. I worried at the end of last season that Vards had got a bit too big for his boots: see the stuff he said to Wanya, the media guy etc… Obviously it was just him in the heat of the moment and a bit too excited. He’s proper welcoming here - must be huge for young new signings.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, KFS said:

Love this. I worried at the end of last season that Vards had got a bit too big for his boots: see the stuff he said to Wanya, the media guy etc… Obviously it was just him in the heat of the moment and a bit too excited. He’s proper welcoming here - must be huge for young new signings.

What did Vards say to the media guy and Wanya? Must have missed that.

Unless the media guy bit is related to him telling someone to stop filming him/them during the open top bus tour, IIRC?

I've always got the impression Vardy was very welcoming to new signings 🤷🏻‍♂️

3 minutes ago, CloudFox said:

What did Vards say to the media guy and Wanya? Must have missed that.

Unless the media guy bit is related to him telling someone to stop filming him/them during the open top bus tour, IIRC?

I've always got the impression Vardy was very welcoming to new signings 🤷🏻‍♂️

The media guy got roasted by Vardz on the OT Bus parade livestream yeah.

He told Wanya in the changing room when they won the league at Preston to "get up and start dancing, you've done f**k all this season". Changing room banter, who cares!

• Thanks 2

5 hours ago, TheGoldenGod said:

The media guy got roasted by Vardz on the OT Bus parade livestream yeah.

He told Wanya in the changing room when they won the league at Preston to "get up and start dancing, you've done f**k all this season". Changing room banter, who cares!

“Put your ****ing phone down you cvnt” was a bit extreme tho lol 

• Haha 1

On 09/07/2024 at 18:04, norwichfox said:

Can't say that I've seen enough of Soutar, and I quite like Faes getting the ball (and himself) upfield to the attack...although he has made a few blunders costing us goals. Victor Kristiensen has already demonstrated that he doesn't have any love for LCFC, although I think that may have been down to the tactics Maresca wanted him to play. My preference would be that Faes stays and the other two get us some Transfer fees.

If cooper likes the look of kristansen, i suspect they'll be BFF.  Kristiansen is coming off the back of a good season and will be happy to play in the PL again and what else does cooper have? - thomas who failed in the PL last year and Justin who didn't exactly set the championship alight :dunno:

• Like 2

On 09/07/2024 at 18:52, foxinsox said:

I would like to see Coady get a chance too, always impressed by him in the PL.

We do seem to have a lot of defenders, so I suppose some will be moved on. Need someone who can deliver set pieces better as next priority. 

So far so good in the transfer season.

I suspect we'll be doing a lot of defending - it's also worth remembering that one of the reasons for our decline was having all our CBs injured and having to use n'didi and justin and anybody else as stand-ins

That said, Nelson seems a good bet to get a loan move.

On 10/07/2024 at 12:49, Scotch said:

The irony of him making apologies to a scouser (Coady) about his lack of English is delightful. 

"I'm sorry, my English is, as you say, inelegant."

• 5 weeks later...