Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

EURO 2024 FINAL THREAD: SPAIN vs ENGLAND Sunday, July 14th, 8:00PM

Just now, HybridFox said:

Spain still huge favourites. Southgate extension guaranteed now whatever happens 

Neville makes a point that there isn’t anyone in England who has as much tournament experience as Southgate. As a player, as U21 manager and as manager. Think he probably has earned it.

Think he walks away either way though.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Bryn said:

Neville makes a point that there isn’t anyone in England who has as much tournament experience as Southgate. As a player, as U21 manager and as manager. Think he probably has earned it.

**** me English people are so predictable. 

Dream bigger boys. 

Edited by Finnegan

Spain have been the best team in the tournament by a considerable distance whilst England despite having an equal amount of talent in the squad have been largely poor and have had a lot of luck to make the final. Just because it would be monumentally unfair which is so often the case in football, I'm convinced England will prevail on Sunday. The only thing that can stop them is Harry Kanes trophy curse!

14 minutes ago, Bryn said:

Slightly skewed in the fact the FA being far more generous with Southgate than any of his predecessors. Did he really achieve anything with the U21s? Just happened to be the right place at the right time as caretaker for the senior job

He should get some dues but better managers would have won at least one of the 2018 and 2020 tournaments with the talent pool of players we have. Let's see if he's learnt anything for Sunday

Edited by HybridFox

2 minutes ago, kingfox said:

I want us to shithouse this in the shittest way possible to make Rodri cry. 

When we beat them 5-2 he gave the saltiest interview afterwards. Hopefully give another on Sunday 

Guest Col city fan

Think it’s gonna be close and I predict goals.

Genuinely would not be shocked now to finally see a trophy coming home!

1966… 

58 fookin years!

Unless I’ve fooked my maths up?

4 minutes ago, Staff said:

When we beat them 5-2 he gave the saltiest interview afterwards. Hopefully give another on Sunday 

lol yeah I remember that. Something like "only one team wanted to play football" lol

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, spacemunky said:

Spain are certainly beatable. Good side, but this isn't the Iniesta, Xavi, Torres, Ramos, etc.. Spain.

This Spain team is ten times better to watch than the successful Spanish teams of the past with their death by a thousand passes approach. They've been the best team in the tournament by some distance.