Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

EURO 2024 FINAL THREAD: SPAIN vs ENGLAND Sunday, July 14th, 8:00PM

1 hour ago, goose2010 said:

Rumours circling that Shaw is starting 

I hope not, I’d rather he came on at half time so there is a chance he can finish the game if it goes to extra time. Prefer when the subs make us stronger rather than weaker 

1 hour ago, SouthStandUpperTier said:

Spain should win this easily, but we've got the wildcard of Southgate's dumb luck in our favour.

Spain only beat Italy, Germany and France by one goal. Why do you think they should win this one ‘easily’? 

54 minutes ago, worth_the_wait said:

I've seen flags with practically every English club side mentioned, and places from Carlisle to Canterbury and Berwick to Barnstaple.

Has anyone seen a flag with either Man Utd, Liverpool or Everton on it?

They don’t and won’t not sure why it needs pointing out

I extremely excited about this, I reckon it will be a classic final. I was 3 months old last time England won a major tournament. I've waited long enough. The Euros isn't close to the World Cup, but it will do nicely for the time being.

10 mins in and from Micah we have had “you can’t change history but today they can” and from Rio “the main thing for me is the playlist, make sure that is right first and foremost” top class analysis. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Unabomber said:

10 mins in and from Micah we have had “you can’t change history but today they can” and from Rio “the main thing for me is the playlist, make sure that is right first and foremost” top class analysis. 

Don’t know you put yourself through the inane ramblings of former players that won nothing internationally… the men I mean … surely you have something better to do 

Just now, trugerkem said:

Don’t know you put yourself through the inane ramblings of former players that won nothing internationally… the men I mean … surely you have something better to do 

Tbf I don’t have anything better to do 

3 minutes ago, Sir Shep said:

I’m pretty sure most people are half cut now, just fvcking win even if it makes me look a tw@ for all these years calling Southgate a penis. 

Yes. I too am happy to take looking like a prat - just win the ****ker.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Col city fan said:

Yeah but who would win in a fight between a polar bear and a grizzly?

😂

Given the state of the arctic these days, and the effects its having upon the bears up there, the grizzly, without any doubt :(

Not that that's got anything to do with the footy in a bit, thank you :P 

Edited by PhillippaT
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Unabomber said:

Rio is a terrible commentator. Biased towards MU to the point of stupidity and rarely seems to say anything of importance

42 minutes ago, FoxesDeb said:

For dinner tonight my husband is making homemade burgers, our faithful and trusty @Nick's recipe, and we'd usually have patatas bravas with them.

In the interest of partiotism for this evening only we are sacking off the beautiful Spanish potato dish, and going for good old British potato salad.

Gareth, do not make me regret my choice to forgo the amazing spicy loveliness that is patatas bravas for your plain old fvcking mayonnaise covered potatoes, that let's face it, would be too exotic for you anyway.

This had better be worth it, but it's a sacrifice I'm prepared to make if it means we bring home the win.

We've decided to have a takeaway after the match...  We'll see what we want at the time, depending on the result :P

• Like 1