Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

EURO 2024 FINAL THREAD: SPAIN vs ENGLAND Sunday, July 14th, 8:00PM

Guest Col city fan

Anyone who thought Southgate would change anything tonight is bonkers. 
We could win this but Christ! It could be so much more on the front foot. We have the players.

Win or lose, 4 more years of defensive minded football is looming. I’m not talking results, I’m talking the excitement about watching England 

Watkins for Kane for me again though, I think we struggle to move forward with pace because Kane is not up to speed hasn’t been all tournament. However I’m relaxed and feel Spain aren’t doing much, I’m happy with that 

Edited by foxes_rule1978

The game is there for the taking. We need to look after the ball better and have a little more intensity. We are making it too easy for Spain to play. 

We aren’t brave enough on the ball to keep it

pickford isn’t good enough to hold possession and pick short passes so we can play triangles and beat their press 

we will drop our levels  because we’re chasing after the ball too much - so the subs are essential to keeping us in it.  The coach isn’t known for making those early enough