Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

EURO 2024 FINAL THREAD: SPAIN vs ENGLAND Sunday, July 14th, 8:00PM

2 minutes ago, foxes_rule1978 said:

Pickford class too 

He gets a lot of stick but there’s an argument to say he’s been Englands player of the tournament 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ozleicester said:

"England have clawed their way back into another knockout tie" - ITV lol olololol

What mentalist ever watches ITV football coverage by choice? lol

• Haha 2

Just now, chuck'em said:

Not as disappointed as Walker

Walker was like a drunk pirate at sea for the goal. All over the shop. 

We are just giving them the ball back again. 10 mins of intent putting them under all sorts of pressure now just sitting back waiting for their pressure to pay off 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Sly said:

We’ve looked 2nd best for most of this game. It’s his playing of Kane that winds most people up. 

You've 'looked' poor all tournament, yet you're still in the final and all level after 80 mins against the only team to win every game.

I don't like the style, I agree Kane's been shocking, but Southgate and his team deserve probably a bit more respect than they get.

Calling for him to be sacked during a final is pathetic.

Guest Col city fan
3 minutes ago, Sly said:

We’ve looked 2nd best for most of this game. It’s his playing of Kane that winds most people up. 

Consistently playing Kane is an issue, but the bigger issue for me is just how he sets us up. You could see it all the way through the first half. Just set up to sit behind the ball and soak up wave after wave of attack.

I just think, with the players we have, it’s US that can do that to the opposition. 

Just now, Bert said:

We are just giving them the ball back again. 10 mins of intent putting them under all sorts of pressure now just sitting back waiting for their pressure to pay off 

That’s the issue. If we sit back, we can’t get out. This team needs a leader in Midfield.