Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

EURO 2024 FINAL THREAD: SPAIN vs ENGLAND Sunday, July 14th, 8:00PM

5 minutes ago, coolhandfox said:

A winger playing wingback cost England against top opposition.

No where to be seen for both goals.

This won’t get talked about at all but you’re bang on. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Sir Shep said:

Please resign and get some one in who knows how to play the right players in the right positions,  all well and good winning most games but how many decent teams have we beaten? 

I don’t think England have ever beaten a World Cup winning nation in the knockout rounds on foreign soil.

It’s simple really how we move forward from here. 

Walker, Kane, Henderson and Trippier should all cease to play international football now.

In the absence of balanced squads, we need to play a system that suits the players we have and covers the inadequacies we have. Unfortunately the next Manager has a choice to make, as I’m not sure you can fit in Saka into a system that accommodates that. We need a double pivot as a basis to build from. No point having talented players, if only half of them are on the pitch. 

1 minute ago, DennisNedry said:

I must say, yes I'm disappointed, but I'm really not as bothered as I have been in the past. 

I'll always be club over country that's for sure.

The difference is that for years we had nothing at the top level of club football to enjoy and England took on more importance. The club has sated our desire for at least a while and the disappointment of England is not quite what it was

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Sly said:

We should move heaven and earth to get Klopp. 

Can't see him agreeing to do that over Germany. 

Although he seems pretty honest and open about wanting a genuine break. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Raj said:

Try not to make this defeat about cheating/bad decisions etc.

Just accept again the best team by a mile  won fair and square 👍🏾

I haven’t. And have said Spain were the best team lol but no way did England get the worst decision of the tournament go in their favour. 

• Haha 1

Just now, HybridFox said:

This interviews as bad as Southgate's management 

Painful listening. Basically said Kane wasn’t fit but still started him every game anyway lol 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Finnegan said:

Can't see him agreeing to do that over Germany. 

Although he seems pretty honest and open about wanting a genuine break. 

Based on Southgate's tenure he can have one of them while being paid the best part of £5m a year.

Just now, Bert said:

I haven’t. And have said Spain were the best team lol but no way did England get the worst decision of the tournament go in their favour. 

Name one worse than the decision most pundits and fans thought was horrendous!!🤣🤣

Fa are clueless the want a politician not a manager. Itll be quite yes man, probably like Graham Potter, who linked to a leicester job of course may have decent for us but not won anything to be considered the top job in English football. We go for Potter itll be exactly the same