Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
samlcfc1

Where will you be watching the final?

Thinking of getting tickets to the Morningside Arena. Heard the previous games were a decent atmosphere. I watched the last final at home but this time i want to be out the house just incase we actually do win it

5 minutes ago, bovril said:

Would like to be in a pub in Norfolk but stuck in London so in the flat with my girlfriend. Might venture out onto the streets if we win, can only imagine the scenes...

I'm starting to have the same feeling when we were going for the Premier League and again for FA Cup. I start to imagine but then stop myself as it might just remain a dream. But when it is in your head it is intoxicating

7 minutes ago, Samilktray said:

I’ll be starting the day with some cheesy sourdough crumpets before getting myself ready and wearing my lucky green boxer shorts that I’ve worn for every knockout game in this tournament. At around 2pm I’ll make my way to the local public house which is the Clarendon Inn for a couple of pints to settle the nerves and from there I’ll head into town to soak it all in and find somewhere lively to watch us make history.

Just going to be a really great day and one can only hope it’s as enjoyable as finishing at least 17th in the premier league 

I really can’t believe some would chose staying up.

Home with the mrs and her lad... problem is ive invited them round. But mrs footy knowledge aint great. She switched the England v Switzerland off at 1-1 thinking it ended a draw... didn't realise it was knock out game. Am i asking for trouble?

Edited by Leicesterpool
  • Haha 2

Spain!

Fly out Saturday for a 2 week family holiday. I'm taking my firestick, though as the BBC iPlayer will probably be about a minute behind realtime, I'm tempted to watch on terrestrial spanish TV in the villa we're renting.

I've already packed my England shirt 😂

• Like 1

Watched every game at home with my son and his lucky hat. I’ve not messed around with various England shirts either just the same one from 2006. I’ve been conflicted about jinxing or missing out on enjoying the experience with all the lads at a pub.

it will be mayhem if England win it.

in our little seaside town in California most are oblivious to the event. Until we all spill out onto the pavement absolutely hammered lol. Cmon England it’s been 50 odd years ffs. Bring it home!

• Like 2