Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
phoneticerror

Ndidi stays

good news imo, hes quality on his day and shown it in the premier leeague too, im sure he had offers from other teams around europe but i doubt they tempted him as much given as he's said, his family is pretty settled in the area and young kids too

win win for everyone i think

Edited by FrankieADZ
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, Lcfc-1992 said:

Get him next to Winks and back to being the ball winner

Never actually seen this, have we? 

Get him and Winks playing along side each other, in front of either a 3 or a 4, and I think that will give us a great protected zone for the attack minded players to bomb on and do the bizzo up top

• Like 1

Good news this for me. Ndidi, Winks, Soumare, Hamza, Braybrooke and Golding are good options for Cooper to assess over preseason. Still missing that 8/10 for me - If that is a loan signing of Carvalho or Smith-Rowe or spending big on O'riley.

1 minute ago, TheGoldenGod said:

People can't complain about this surely? We moan when players leave for free, so this should ensure he's sold for something at least should we get relegated! Also saves spending a decent chunk to replace him. Happy to see him tied down :thumbup:

Absolutely. 

I think he proved that he has plenty of life in him and adapted to a role last season we never thought he had the ability to pull off. I’d imagine Cooper will use him in his natural position more often than not. 

• Like 1

Feel very indifferent about this. 
Obviously I don’t know what’s gone on but it’s like he’s a look elsewhere and not been impressed with the interest and decided to settle for us. 
Not the player he was 3/4 years ago. 
It’s like we’re resigned to the fact that there’s no possible way of getting anyone better. 
Time will tell next season but I hope he finds some form but I’m not that confident he will. 

• Like 1