Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
phoneticerror

Ndidi stays

2 hours ago, Lcfc-1992 said:

Get him next to Winks and back to being the ball winner

I hate being whiny but I can’t see that being a very strong pairing if we want to play out from the back.

Ndidi’s limitations on the ball means we’d be so predictable to play against and teams would just mark Winks out of the game.

Just now, RYM said:

Experience of a PL dog fight will be useful. I know we lost it but still good to have in the squad.

#FoxesNeverQuit 

we didnt lose it, i prefer hopped, skipped and jumped into the championship:brendan:

• Haha 1

I am happy with this. Last season when he was not in the team we missed him. That has happened in the prem as well. He may not be what he was but he is still a good professional and from what I see a good personality around the club. Good luck Wilf.

Good cover. Great engine on him and can fill in a CB if desperate. 
Can also now go forward as we saw last season, and it’s good to keep senior players who’ve been with us. 

Im happy with this. 

1 hour ago, SafewayFox said:

I hate being whiny but I can’t see that being a very strong pairing if we want to play out from the back.

Ndidi’s limitations on the ball means we’d be so predictable to play against and teams would just mark Winks out of the game.

I don’t think will be playing out from the back as much with Cooper

• Like 2

A winks and ndidi midfield is fine but if we are having a 3 man midfield we need someone creative and can score goals.

Ndidi the destroyer, winks the link but need that creative spark 

Soule might be a good shout but then pressure and expectation on him will be huge.

Glad Ndidi has signed But goals in the team is the worry.

It will be interesting to see how Ndidi will be utilised this season.

• Like 1

Wilf is still a solid player. Last year he was surprisingly effective in Enzo's system, keeping out Casadei (recruited for this specific role) who was surely Enzo's man.

If we can utilise his strengths in Cooper's system, then he will be a great asset.

He's also one of the older and experienced heads who's won things with us - he is important for the club culture and the dressing room.

Thumbs up from me.