Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
phoneticerror

Ndidi stays

42 minutes ago, lcfc sheff said:

My only question marks on this is what position are we wanting him in? He was great in this attacking midfield position, when he played we always looked better. But if Cooper is gonna play him in the holding mid role of old, he simply has lost that ability to be in multiple places at once and make those tackles and interceptions. Stats may have said different but everyone can remember with their eyes what he looked like in that relegation season and before that. 

He's got nowhere near the quality to play last year's position in the Premiership. I expect to see him alongside Winks which is potentially quite solid when you think about it. 

• Like 2

Think him and winks could work well as a sitting 2 if Cooper can get Ndidi fully motivated and focused. The prem shambles year I get half a feeling he was looking for a move away and they all suffered under Brenda. Then it’s about getting a back up for them and a couple more decent attacking options. 

4 hours ago, Lambert09 said:

damn, if footy insider says it, it must be true 

May have had the opposite affect. Maybe it made Ndidi realise that if that was his option, then he'll better stay at Leicester. Cheers, Todgers

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Either two cms or a cm and a full-back and we have a squad.  (I prefer Hamza as  a rb cover to a cm cover and would like to see Ricardo as a cm.

If we can shift Thomas,  a cb, Soumare and Daka,we could get a couple more in.

I'm hoping we only sign between 2 and 4 more players this summer.  I want to see a considered transfer strategy.   And I want to see room for a couple of younger players be developed in the first team squad while so e others go out on loan 

Edited by majaco
I forgot about Soumare

• 1 month later...