Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Becksie

Points per sales tiers now online

3 minutes ago, ramboacdc said:

Will be interesting to see if we get General Sale this year also. You will get the faireweathers back, but whether they will have the points is the question. 

I doubt it, they prefer empty seats to general sale.

44 minutes ago, rugbyblue said:

That's annoying. Moving the goal posts.  Getting to 35 points then still not being in first bracket

Yes I was hoping it would stay the same for my daughter, she starts on 30 points. 

God knows where I’ll end up now as I have to switch my seat if we manage to get her a ticket. 

4 minutes ago, Becksie said:

Yes I was hoping it would stay the same for my daughter, she starts on 30 points. 

God knows where I’ll end up now as I have to switch my seat if we manage to get her a ticket. 

Same as us.  We are in different brackets now. Makes life difficult when trying to sit together.  That said, we aren't going to accumulate many points this season at those prices.  Handful of games tops

1 hour ago, rugbyblue said:

That's annoying. Moving the goal posts.  Getting to 35 points then still not being in first bracket

35 points really isn't many at all. 1 season of membership and 15 out of 24 home games last season shouldn't be enough to get you into the top bracket imo. 

3 hours ago, Marmite said:

Can't see you struggling to get a ticket for a Monday night when its on Sky 

I would say absolutely no chance. It's the first game of the season will be extremely popular. Plus it's still school holidays. 

2 minutes ago, grobyfox1990 said:

You are at every game, Guesty, what you worried about?

don't think it'll be as easy as it was last season, someone said theres about 3000 tickets left for members each game :-(

• Sad 1

On 15/07/2024 at 16:13, rugbyblue said:

It's too big a gap 20-50 IMO

I only got membership at the start of last season for me and my lad and its a four hour round trip for us so we only managed six games.

Got our 10 point bonus for renewing up to 16 points assuming 15 was the cut off like last season. At least we only have to go to another four games to get to 20 but I'd be pissed off if on 35 and now it's 50.

If you did 15 games this season and got to 50, they'll probably then put it up again next season :rolleyes:

1 hour ago, Izzy said:

It's too big a gap 20-50 IMO

I only got membership at the start of last season for me and my lad and its a four hour round trip for us so we only managed six games.

Got our 10 point bonus for renewing up to 16 points assuming 15 was the cut off like last season. At least we only have to go to another four games to get to 20 but I'd be pissed off if on 35 and now it's 50.

If you did 15 games this season and got to 50, they'll probably then put it up again next season :rolleyes:

But then again it’s been 30 and 15 points for the last 4-5 years now so they had to change sometime.. 

6 hours ago, MS0204 said:

But then again it’s been 30 and 15 points for the last 4-5 years now so they had to change sometime.. 

Fair enough but could maybe have been a bit of advanced notice from the club rather than just springing on members as a surprise.

On 16/07/2024 at 14:13, guest123 said:

I'm on 35 points now and genuinely worried about getting tickets now

My lad was a member on 0 points after lockdown. That coincided with the season following winning FA Cup and Community Shield. 

I got him to every single match. You have to be fast at 8am or whenever they go on sale, and ideally have an idea of where you want to sit so you don’t waste time (we sat in the same pair of seats every game). Hardest ones to get were Man U (beat them 4-2) and Arsenal, but definitely achievable if you really want them.

23 minutes ago, phoneticerror said:

My lad was a member on 0 points after lockdown. That coincided with the season following winning FA Cup and Community Shield. 

I got him to every single match. You have to be fast at 8am or whenever they go on sale, and ideally have an idea of where you want to sit so you don’t waste time (we sat in the same pair of seats every game). Hardest ones to get were Man U (beat them 4-2) and Arsenal, but definitely achievable if you really want them.

Got a feeling they’ll all go in the top tier now

I think you’ll be surprised. All going to top tier at home is a bit of an overreaction. Yes, we’re back in the top flight, but our stock isn’t as high this season as it was 21/22 when we’d just won a major trophy and we were good enough to compete in Europe.

Aways will be hard as always, but home should be fine for anybody who gets online early enough. Especially on the points you’re on!

1 minute ago, phoneticerror said:

Because I feel you’re being a tad melodramatic.

Someone shown awhile ago on here exactly how many are left and it’s about 3000. And that’s before the club start doing favours for staff etc. 50+ then have 3 days to get their act together before a 8am scramble if there’s any left do a bracket with a difference of 30 points in. Yeah sounds a piece of piss to get tickets now

8 minutes ago, guest123 said:

Someone shown awhile ago on here exactly how many are left and it’s about 3000. And that’s before the club start doing favours for staff etc. 50+ then have 3 days to get their act together before a 8am scramble if there’s any left do a bracket with a difference of 30 points in. Yeah sounds a piece of piss to get tickets now

I think you’ll be ok, you just have to be quick. I’m merely trying to reassure you speaking from experience buying with 0 points. Best of luck

2 hours ago, Izzy said:

Fair enough but could maybe have been a bit of advanced notice from the club rather than just springing on members as a surprise.

Im in the same boat, my boy was on 14 looking forward to getting him into the 15 bracket lol

Edited by MS0204

Just for some info sharing - I have been on a membership since they came out. I have gone online just now (11.30am on Day 1 of 50+ points tier) and there are loads left. It's the same level of demand as last season when I was able to go on and buy I would say.

They'll be looking to move the tiers through the season I suspect and probably giving each tier less and less time if they can't shift them.

The renewal 10 point bonus essentially dilutes the points so tiers will only every climb.

• Like 1