Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Nolucklcfc

Oliver Skipp - confirmed official

With Ndidi resigning and Winks not sure we need another defensive minded midfielder. Skipp has played 77 Prem games with 1 goal and no assists. I’m sure he’s a tidy player but we need to get some goals into the team to replace KDH.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, FoxinNotts said:

We have four options for the 'deeper lying' central midfield position, Ndidi, Winks, Soumare and Choudhury. 

I don't think this position is priority tbh

Braybrooke as well.

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, FoxinNotts said:

We have four options for the 'deeper lying' central midfield position, Ndidi, Winks, Soumare and Choudhury. 

Soumare and Choudhury in the PL?

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, FoxinNotts said:

6 minutes ago, Will1981 said:

Braybrooke as well.

Assuming we keep everyone, I would happily bin off Soumare

I wouldn’t be surprised if the club choose to loan out Braybrooke as well

Winks, Ndidi, Soumare, Baybrooke & Skipp

Can't see it, maybe we could progress it if Soumare is lined up for a sale, but we've struggled to get rid before, last thing we need is still to be paying half his wages while his contract winds down

I wouldn't be against this if we can get him for a decent price. Very much in the Winks mould, made over 20 Prem appearances last year in a team that finished in Europe. Also has room to improve given his age.

• Like 2

I think they’d also demand something in the region of 20million, money can be better spent in other areas. We do need central midfielders but I don’t think Skipp represents value for money.

Spurs fans love him but don't think he's good enough in the same way they love Winks.

I think he'd be a good signing for a low end Premier League/high end Championship side. I just don't think we need him and have more urgent holes to fix in the squad. Namely a striker, bit odd we haven't really been linked to one.