Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Nolucklcfc

Oliver Skipp - confirmed official

22 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

Yes, that is exactly how the real world works, transfers is just like Amazon.

Well Jordan James left Birmingham for around £4m to Rennes and Szmodics went for circa £9m to a Premier League rival. 

So, yes, something along these lines is certainly achievable. 

But I employed your sarcasm, friend. 

Cheers. 

8 minutes ago, kingpower said:

Interesting a lot of Spurs fans think he’s twice the player Winks is 

18 minutes ago, JimJams said:

Didn't he displace Winks when he first came into the team?  Pretty sure he took Harrys spot.

9 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

£25m.

WTF.

Seems an insane amount of money atm. He's a good age though. If he turns out OK then it'll be a snip, I guess.

We need someone next to Winks who can actually put their foot on the ball, especially if Ricardo is back at RB.

Winks, Skipp and Buonanotte could be an OK, if lightweight midfield 3 perhaps?

Maybe not the position we need most urgently, but I've always really liked him when I've seen him. Good age with resale value. This makes more sense to me than some of the others we've been linked with

1 minute ago, LeePhilpottsBaldSpot said:

Sorry @Guest I'm being an arsehole. Taking out my frustrations due to a lack of sleep with a 4-week-old baby on you! 

But I wish our fans would support the club more. I love the club and it's hard reading such constant negativity.

Too few signings, moan. Make a signing, moan. Moan about Maresca, moan about his replacement. Whine about the kit, whine about the sponsor. Complain about everything, even weeks after winning a league.

But it's unfair to take my frustrations (exacerbated by personal circumstances) purely on you. Sorry!

The club is the fans. The actions of a company and its entourage who own us, aren’t the club. Most of the ‘moaning’ is done with the best intentions.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Staff said:

Why is the club so blind to see we need reinforcements elsewhere? It appears to be sabotage from within. It's making me ill 

And the only ones this hurts are you and me. 

1 hour ago, LeePhilpottsBaldSpot said:

It will be £20m with add-ons which, if met, mean he's worth every penny.

We sold Timothy Castagne for £15m. If we're only looking at cheap players they'll either be old, broken or crap.

He's a good signing. The negativity on here is just ridiculous sometimes.

If it's 20m including various add ons then I'm content.

Edited by Leicester_Loyal