Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Nolucklcfc

Oliver Skipp - confirmed official

5 minutes ago, Muzzy_no7 said:

Spurs have spent a lot despite selling Kane.

They want to sell.

12 minutes ago, JimJams said:

If it was a permanent he would.  I don't think it's been mooted as a loan has it?

I believe Oliver wants out himself for first team football reasons - and that Spurs are willing to sell.

Ipswich were rumoured to be the other interested party.

4 minutes ago, DJ Barry Hammond said:

I believe Oliver wants out himself for first team football reasons - and that Spurs are willing to sell.

Ipswich were rumoured to be the other interested party.

Yeah and Ipswich have gone for Phillips and Cajuste.

Hopefully we can get this done on top of Fotis. 

Just now, Muzzy_no7 said:

Yeah and Ipswich have gone for Phillips and Cajuste.

Hopefully we can get this done on top of Fotis. 

Yeah, you reminded me to look up Fotis rumours on Twitter… and instantly found this, so 😏

Basic translation; wants Sporting - we’ll. need Theo and Nikos to have words me thinks! 

Fotis Ioannidis is stepping up pressure on Panathinaikos directors to join Sporting.

The forward made his decision a long time ago but the Greeks' elimination from the Europa League reinforced that desire.

The next 4/5 days are decisive.

• Haha 2

All I can think is that Cooper wants to create a very solid holding pair that sit in front of the defence - which allows 4 very fluid attacking midfielders/ forwards to do the damage.

might work in away games when we have less of the ball and can counter 

• Like 1

Sensible signing, albeit not overly exciting. 
23 yo and needs to be playing regular football. 

Still would prefer to spend money elsewhere and move Ricardo to sit with Winks but don’t think Cooper sees this as an option sadly. 

Edited by Ed 1
  • Like 2

If you've got Winks, Ndidi, Choudhury, Soumare you don't just buy another of the same. He's a bit more tenacious than Winks but there's no variety there at all, and certainly no goals.

5 minutes ago, Mark said:

If you've got Winks, Ndidi, Choudhury, Soumare you don't just buy another of the same. He's a bit more tenacious than Winks but there's no variety there at all, and certainly no goals.

He is immediately into best our starting XI alongside Winks I would imagine, is better than the rest of those names, not entirely sure why we extended Ndidi, but we did. 

Still think this position is low priority since we already have bodies there, but a better partner for Winks is needed. I’d probably have gone for more of a DLP type, but he is available and will do well for us in the Championship. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ric Flair said:

If it's a loan and Soumare is off then fine, but I still don't think he's all that. He'll be on decent wages as well, we are so baffling.

This is a result of Steve “I need players with Prem experience” Cooper.

the opposite isn’t doing too bad for the likes of Brighton is it…

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Mark said:

Watch the friendly vs Lens and see whether you think they're good enough.  

After Winks and Ndidi, we're severely lacking in quality in midfield.