Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Nolucklcfc

Oliver Skipp - confirmed official

Just now, ts_1010 said:

If it was £10m now and £10m is we stay up, then he's only going to cost £10m. Which is nice.

Can't believe we've just dropped £20m for an injury prone central midfielder when we have so many holes all over the pitch.

It just shows that nobody wants to come here.

Injury prone ?

he’s missed 1 game each last two seasons according to the table put up earlier.

he had a bad pubic injury a few years ago which is a concern because it reminds me of madders but he isn’t that type of player so may not be as much of an issue. 

Guest Chocolate Teapot
11 minutes ago, kingpower said:

In excess of £20m!!!

Levy laughing to the bank 

WTF!!!?

IMG_6355.jpeg

If that's true then we've lost the plot.

1 minute ago, Finnegan said:

Someone remind me what Gustavo Hamer's release clause is. 

To be fair I would 100% take.Hamer but I don't think he would fancy another season like last. He will rip the championship apart and probably get a move.like KDH in the summer 

7 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

That is why I said THIS SQUAD AT THE MOMENT

If we sold them it wouldn’t be this squad at the moment would it?

It’s a bit of a moot point, 

Because it’s never going to be a this squad that has been assembled for the top flight.

If I had wings I could fly 

The £20m figure is surely the maximum we’ll pay based on us staying up. If we can somehow get a striker and a left back, we’ll perhaps not be the most attractive team to watch but we’ll battle hard and hope to scrape a few 1-0 shithouse wins along the way. Next week is crucial in terms of more new signings and will be the difference between 20 points or 40 or whatever is needed to stay up.

1 minute ago, coolhandfox said:

Spurs fans are pretty positive about him with is good.

Mates a Spurs fan who goes to a lot of games and rates him, says he’s sad to see him go.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Mark said:

He'll leave on loan on deadline day again, it's about time we learnt how how to move players on

Rufkin is incapable of removing dead-wood.  Soumare will be another loan and he will eventually leave for nothing upon contract expiry.  It’s Rudkinomics. 

4 minutes ago, georgelcfc34 said:

Moaning about signing skipp? There’s a serious bias on this site against anyone that is British. If he was called skippinho from Brazil and was the exact same player, you’d all be delighted

not at all, we need a creative mid and a forward more than another defensive minded mid atm, 

if we got skipp for like 10/15mil i dont think we'd be alright but we are paying closer too or even over 20mil, and hes what 4th choice at spurs

Put the price to one side, he could be a good signing. 

Considering the price, it’s very likely Skipp has been available all summer - we’ve agreed to pay over the odds because Rudkin is good at playing the game and knows there is going to kick back for the game tomorrow - this has been rushed through to subside upset fans and even more so given Top will be there and is oblivious to the criticism. Rudkin is not working in the interest of LCFC. 

Skipp is fine 

complaining about the fee (it’s Ornstein so fair to assume) if true, is also fine and warranted. 

2 minutes ago, -sodapop said:

in excess of 20,000,000 british pounds **** me

i felt as though 14m was them having our pants down a little bit, what the **** are we doing?!

How much did Arsenal get for Smith-Rowe??? 

7 minutes ago, georgelcfc34 said:

Moaning about signing skipp? There’s a serious bias on this site against anyone that is British. If he was called skippinho from Brazil and was the exact same player, you’d all be delighted

yea because the issue is that he's British and not that he's got single digit goals and assists in the last six years total, and we're looking like we're gonna struggle to create anything without reinforcements