Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FC25

It'll be the same to last, still no national league despite rumours over the last five or six years. Career mode will still be crap. Unrealistic transfers etc. Be good if ladies teams can play against men's side. More nations, be great if it included nations league and qualification for the World Cup. Kit creator, edit players international sides. Create a stadium... 

Most of these will not happen.

Edited by Leicesterpool
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Just had a code through as well so will give it a go and see how I feel when the game comes out. Finished playing 24 a lot earlier than I normally would so 50/50 on this at the min 

I’ve been playing efootball on and off since ditching fifa. It’s alright, mostly just an ultimate team clone but at least it’s free and you can get good players fairly easily. 

Was tempted to get FC25 for the real team names and kits, stadium etc but £70????

On 18/08/2024 at 10:46, LCFCCHRIS said:

Does anyone know if you can use real stadiums in ultimate team nowadays? Miss using the KP. 

You could use it in FC24 and previous versions since I can remember? 

49 minutes ago, LCFCCHRIS said:

I last played 21, and as far as I remember you had to use the ultimate team default stadium that you could customise? 

Nope. Always been available on the transfer market mate.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

Find it absolutely wild that people still play these games 

EA have pulled off one of the most egregious scams in gaming history rolling out the same shit game every year with a roster update and a different menu colour and charging £80 for it, and that's before we even get into the FUT stuff.

BUT, their licensing agreements mean they basically have a monopoly over the market. 

I've said it for a very long time but it's outrageous there's no longer a viable competitor to EAFC when so many publishers / developers have the financial clout and ablity to take them on. The industry is crying out for an alternative, especially now EAs grip on licensing seems to be loosening. 

Edited by RoboFox
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, RoboFox said:

EA have pulled off one of the most egregious scams in gaming history rolling out the same shit game every year with a roster update and a different menu colour and charging £80 for it, and that's before we even get into the FUT stuff.

BUT, their licensing agreements mean they basically have a monopoly over the market. 

I've said it for a very long time but it's outrageous there's no longer a viable competitor to EAFC when so many publishers / developers have the financial clout and ablity to take them on. The industry is crying out for an alternative, especially now EAs grip on licensing seems to be loosening. 

Isn't 2K supposed to be coming out with their own game, with the Fifa license? I know 2K is just as bad with the "pay to play" crap, but at least it'd be a different game.