Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FC25

3 hours ago, Thefox81 said:

Enjoying it so far. Already in rivals division 3 having started in 5. But now my good players i had on loan have gone.

Done some squad battles but sub conciously go to legendary thinking ive still got a team full of 98/99 players. Been hammered a few times.

The new feature Rush is fun for a break from UT just got to hope your team mates pass the ball rather than going for glory themselves.

The new tactics buttons ive not quite worked out yet. So many buttons to press on the D-pad. Not had any problems with the servers. Only problems ive had is when redeeming rewards and going to the store the game sometimes freezes.

freezing is doing my head in. its doing it all the time

8 hours ago, Thefox81 said:

The new feature Rush is fun for a break from UT just got to hope your team mates pass the ball rather than going for glory themselves.

I've only played a couple Rush matches so far, but it was decent.

First one was great because we all played as a team. I ended up with the top rating and wasn't even really going for goals.

Second one not as good with the ball hogging mostly.

Was always that same way with Pro Clubs drop ins, with it depending on who you get matched up with.

Also, why can you only use 70 something rated players? I have a few 80 rated, but couldn't select them.

28 minutes ago, Lcfc-1992 said:

Anyone know where to get a copy for PS5 early? Didn’t pre order ultimate as wasn’t planning on getting it. Only place I’ve seen is the ps store for £100. 

CD Keys.

Just got my Pre order pack through. Will upgrade to prime hero in November. 90 rated Maicon. 

Screenshot_20240920_203740_Companion.thumb.jpg.f76e0a400f8e2972b3782664cd4d16bc.jpg

3 hours ago, Md9 said:

I can get a free 10 hour trial on Xbox but I don’t really want to log into it on there is there normally a free trial on PlayStation as well? 

Yeah normally a free trial. It says how long you have left when you open up the game. But make sure you quit the game when youve had enough as it will keep taking your time down if you just quit the system

56 minutes ago, Thefox81 said:

Yeah normally a free trial. It says how long you have left when you open up the game. But make sure you quit the game when youve had enough as it will keep taking your time down if you just quit the system

I’ll have a look for the PlayStation 1 later see if I can find one. Don’t really want to log in and then have to do Xbox when I won’t do it on there after the trial