Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Frankel1981

Tottenham Hotspur Home August 19th

Any thoughts on getting tickets to this I’ve over 20 points Mrs just under and daughter a new member with zero points.

Really want to go do I hold fire till all members or just nab myself one early quite selfish I know and means no chance sitting together.

With game Monday night and on Sky I’m hopeful of all members but as first game back who knows!

4 minutes ago, Frankel1981 said:

Any thoughts on getting tickets to this I’ve over 20 points Mrs just under and daughter a new member with zero points.

Really want to go do I hold fire till all members or just nab myself one early quite selfish I know and means no chance sitting together.

With game Monday night and on Sky I’m hopeful of all members but as first game back who knows!

Obviously I cannot guarantee you, but I managed to get tickets for my son for opening weekend against Wolves when he was on 0 points. First premier league game back after lockdown which sold out completely. Saturday 3pm.

This is a Monday night, much less appealing IMO. But it’s whether you want to risk it.

1 hour ago, Frankel1981 said:

She’s keen after attending a few last year Mrs spurs fan 🤮 think I’ll risk it try as soon as on sale 

I don’t think the club is as appealing after the title win if that makes sense. In the 2017 season they were literally selling out within the first two priority windows and it wasn’t getting down to all fox members.. I’m pretty confident but not 100% there will be some left by 8am Monday.. 

what are the chances of it going to ST holder where they can purchase +1?

again Missus is a spurs fan and wants a ticket 🤢 looked at hospitality but couldn't believe the prices starting at £372 that is outrageous. 

25 minutes ago, marcelotp said:

Hi, the sale of 20+ is active already. How it is looking? It is possible that it gets to the all members sale on wednesday?

You should be ok.  This is sk1 and sk2 as an example, at 1pm today.  Loads of singles dotted about.  Might struggle if 2 or 3 wanted to sit together in these areas but plenty of others around the ground.  2s and 3s in G2 and p blocks at the moIMG_20240722_130406.thumb.jpg.67f1f8b22817eaec82d9f6ab3bb2883d.jpgIMG_20240722_130353.thumb.jpg.ee574a5616b7978caa465da0632abe3e.jpg

Edited by rugbyblue

I had to call this am from Turkey 😂 for my daughters ticket, got the usual one from us that I normally get if she is coming with us. 

I could have waited, I sit in H1 loads of singles dotted about and some rows of seats still available. Doubt you will have a problem if it stays like this 

• 2 weeks later...