Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Pinkman

New LCFC Newsletter

Evening all,

A bit of a shameless plug, but this is something I've been wanting to do for a while. I've created a Leicester City newsletter on Substack. I'll be producing articles about the weirdest and wackiest stories in our history. It's essentially a newsletter celebrating the lighter side of Leicester City. From Ceefax knocking Leicester out the FA Cup, the Ulloa earthquake goal to countless Pearson moments, I'll have every topic covered. The tone of each article will be relatively informal, which will hopefully mean a fun and easy read. If you're looking for stat-based pieces or some actual insight, this may not be your thing!

I'll publish a free article every Friday morning with only an email address required to subscribe. If an article does give you a chuckle then feel free to chuck a few quid at me per month and become a paid subscriber ;) The eventual aim is to build a decent-size readership and see where it goes. The first piece is on Hossein Kaebi, who upon arrival generated huge excitement, but ended up being called a jockey by Martin Allen, making just three appearances. The signup page is attached below. I would hugely appreciate all those who give it a go :thumbup:

Edited by Pinkman

6 minutes ago, Fox of WA said:

Lighter side of Leicester City….thailand sex scandal…..

maybe don’t lead with that. 

Haha don't worry I won't, it was a tasteless episode that should never have occurred. But incredibly, without it taking place, there's no way the 2015/16 season would've turned out the way it did.