Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
HesNotGudjonsonn2

Villarreal Friendly

3 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Don't rule it out mate, it's possible.

The fan base won’t have it and will let him know it too. He’d be biting his nose off to spite his face Ric. Ward’s performances in our relegation season have long been attributed as one of the main reason’s we were relegated mate, surely he won’t do it?

Edited by GingerrrFox
  • Like 1

With Iversen likely on the way to Derby, it wouldn’t make sense to use him rather than the guy likely to be our number 3. i’m calm for now. 

They might like him, they might think he’s alright , but it won’t take long to see that he’s the worst goalkeeper to play in the premier league. 

Does this technically mean Vardy has scored the first goal under another new manager? :ph34r:

I know it doesn't really count in preseason, but considering KDH under Maresca was the only one to break a streak stretching back to Ranieri, it's still strangely comforting. 

Edited by OntarioFox

2 minutes ago, phoneticerror said:

He was instrumental in our relegation. If we’d stopped playing him just one game sooner there was a chance we could’ve stayed up. Playing him again will have the same outcome. 

Just dropping him for the Chelsea at home game and we'd have got something from that 

TCR really screwed him and us over with his denial in playing the useless twonk every week 

Part of me hopes that Ward somehow ends up on Wrexham's radar. He gets to piss off down to his realistic level, while still enjoying some of the fame / trappings that come with them. Plus there's the Wales connection. Maybe Cooper can do him a solid since he used to play for their academy. :ph34r:

Edited by OntarioFox

8 minutes ago, phoneticerror said:

He was instrumental in our relegation. If we’d stopped playing him just one game sooner there was a chance we could’ve stayed up. Playing him again will have the same outcome. 

oh i don’t mean ever play him in a competive game again… i just mean for a preseason game. You may as well put someone in who’s going to be around the squad training at least