Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StriderHiryu

Championship Manager 01/02 (Yes Really!)

Keep meaning to download this. 00/01 was the first one I played having never had a PC until then and I was blown away.

Probably spent more time on that and the following games than I should have done and one of the reasons I messed up college!

Can't watch the video at the moment but does it tell you where to download it and are all the updates included?

Probably the best game ever made.

I still go back to it every few years lol I've tried it with updated squads etc, but it's just not the same.

I need my fix of signing Taribo West on a free for the 1000th time.

It's quite fun playing around with some of the scouting applications as well. Allows you to look at hidden/intrinsic attributes, so the ones that are actually used by the match engine. Bit cheaty obviously, but entertaining. 

13 hours ago, Rain King said:

Keep meaning to download this. 00/01 was the first one I played having never had a PC until then and I was blown away.

Probably spent more time on that and the following games than I should have done and one of the reasons I messed up college!

Can't watch the video at the moment but does it tell you where to download it and are all the updates included?

Yes it explains it all there, but if you need any help just let me know.

13 hours ago, Tuna said:

Got Rushden and Diamonds to the Premier League on the original version of CM01/02!

Yep those were the days!

• Like 1