Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
EastAnglianFox

Paris Olympic Games 2024

1 hour ago, David Hankey said:

I see the French Sports Minister went into the River Seine last week to prove how safe the water is.

Was this an insane act?!!

It is when the French people were plotting and sharing what time to go for a shite in the river so they can ensure it was floating nearby when they did jump in. 

The French are a different breed.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, EastAnglianFox said:

Oh dear, not a great start for team GB

She apparently whacked a horse a few times four years ago, and the video has just emerged! Clearly a fing stitchup. Yes animal cruelty is wrong but the timing of the release of this video is suspicious and clearly done to nobble her.

14 minutes ago, foxy boxing said:

She apparently whacked a horse a few times four years ago, and the video has just emerged! Clearly a fing stitchup. Yes animal cruelty is wrong but the timing of the release of this video is suspicious and clearly done to nobble her.

I would imagine she has recently sacked one of her grooms or stable team or told them they were not going to paris with her and to stay at home and look after her other horses, hence the delay of video release

Looking forward to the Athletics, especially Josh Kerr vs Ingebrigtsen in the mens 1500m. Hodgkinson in the  Womens 800m and Hudsen-Smith Mens 400m both set world lead times at last weekends Diamond League in London, so both have a decent chance - 2 golds from those 3 would be a v good result. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Bilsthorpe Blue said:

I would imagine she has recently sacked one of her grooms or stable team or told them they were not going to paris with her and to stay at home and look after her other horses, hence the delay of video release

24x times in 60 seconds apparently. 😑

1 hour ago, Super_horns said:

Shame the BBC will be so limited in their coverage as seeing sports you don’t often get to watch is part of the charm of the Olympics.

Unless you pay for Discovery that is 

I thought that the Olympics was  Category A in the UK and so it had to be shown on free to air TV?

58 minutes ago, leicsmac said:

I thought that the Olympics was  Category A in the UK and so it had to be shown on free to air TV?

Thought channel 4 had the Olympics rights? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Libertine said:

Paralympics isn't it? Olympics is usually Beeb.

Yes that is right .

56 minutes ago, StanSP said:

The BBC's Olympic TV deal and what it means for you - https://www.bbc.com/sport/articles/cjk3vkpxz1po

Yes .

Not bad but isn’t the same as 2012 for example if people expected that level of coverage.

Argentina losing 2-1 surprisingly (maybe )

I know and agree football in the OG isn’t that important but apparently they it more seriously in South America.

12 minutes ago, StanSP said:

What an end to the game lol

About 4 chances and Argentina eventually bundle it in. 

How was there 15mins stoppage time though?! 

27 minutes and counting according to the BBC. Do they have to run, jump and shoot something after completing the game?

• Like 1