Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
EastAnglianFox

Paris Olympic Games 2024

6 minutes ago, RowlattsFox said:

Olympics always make me aware of some absolute superstars in certain sports that I'd never heard off previously. Leon Marchand comes into that category. 

He’s an absolute freak. Won the 200m butterfly like that (and in a faster time than Phelps ever did), then he’ll likely win the 200m breaststroke later tonight. I’ve never seen anything like it. 

• Like 1

Plenty of swimming to get stuck into tonight. Even the semi-finals are being contested very competitively.

18 minutes ago, Lionator said:

This Olympics has been cracking so far, properly up there with 2008 and 2012. Need a couple more ‘moments’ and it’ll be elite. 

Yeah, got into it more than I thought I would. Not even a week in so bound to be more 'moments'. Athletics hasn't even got started yet! 

22 minutes ago, Lionator said:

This Olympics has been cracking so far, properly up there with 2008 and 2012. Need a couple more ‘moments’ and it’ll be elite. 

Timings have helped, perfect evening entertainment. 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, SouthStandUpperTier said:

Unfortunately it's the USA's Fritz & Paul in the QF for Murray & Evans. That's going to be a really tough ask.

Yeah, just hope that because it is an unusual pairing we can make a game of it 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Super_horns said:

Just gets very excited.

Why are they doing the high show now ?!

I'm glad I've got Eurosport. Coverage seems better in terms of punditry, and it's a few seconds ahead of BBC... 

Oh and Laura Woods is on their highlights show... 

• Like 3