Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
EastAnglianFox

Paris Olympic Games 2024

17 minutes ago, Footballwipe said:

Well, no. She's female. Born female, is female, and there wasn't much fuss in her other victories or the NINE defeats she has suffered at the hands of other females.

The Italian's performative nonsense has played perfectly into the hands of the narrative.

It's insanely wild that people thinking Algeria, renowned for its liberal stance on trans rights, would let a transgender person compete in the Olympics.

Can I also ask why, if a female has an elevated level of testosterone, and thus considered a competitive advantage, we don't or didn't ban others like Phelps, who had double the lung capacity of normal men, from swimming?

This whole farce is a nonsense, cruel and ridiculous. We simply applaud the Italian boxer for doing everything they could to whip up this storm.

She says she doesn't consider herself a transgender but as a woman born with medical issues meaning she's got male things in her roughly speaking 

Edited by CrispinLA in Texas

20 minutes ago, Footballwipe said:

Well, no. She's female. Born female, is female, and there wasn't much fuss in her other victories or the NINE defeats she has suffered at the hands of other females.

The Italian's performative nonsense has played perfectly into the hands of the narrative.

It's insanely wild that people thinking Algeria, renowned for its liberal stance on trans rights, would let a transgender person compete in the Olympics.

Can I also ask why, if a female has an elevated level of testosterone, and thus considered a competitive advantage, we don't or didn't ban others like Phelps, who had double the lung capacity of normal men, from swimming?

This whole farce is a nonsense, cruel and ridiculous. We simply applaud the Italian boxer for doing everything they could to whip up this storm.

thanks for explaining it, if she's a female then no bother to me

they do believe thought she has had HRT which explains her high levels of testosterone.  cheating? or just a hermaphrodite with hight levels of the male hormone ? who knows ?  I just know I wouldn't tangle with her....

Edited by Trent Steel

1 hour ago, Trent Steel said:

i might be a bit late on this , that womens boxing thing is a farce

i take it imane khelif is a bloke ?  and he/she broke that real womans nose in 46 seconds ?

am i getting that right ? no wonder she pulled out, nothing like being PC right?

You'll hear a lot of opinions defending her/him, some of them are valid in a way that we're not talking about a TS person but intersex. There are some undeniable facts though:

- This athlete was banned by the IBA and the ban still stands for legal valid reasons. 

- There've been numerous checks on her/him and every single one found out the testorone levels sky high. 

- The Greek Federation of Boxing had  already made an official protest about this 2 years ago. This was not known until a couple of hours ago. 

The Olympic Federation has acted unlawfully and if this continues it won't be long until we have a severe injury or even death. If I remember well a girl is currently with brain paralysis after a TS person spiked a ball on her head in a volleyball match. 

29 minutes ago, Footballwipe said:

This athlete is banned by IBA. There are certain rules and whatever you're claiming has no grounds at all. The comparison with Phelps is absolutely ridiculous. 

1 minute ago, Trent Steel said:

I'm not getting involved anymore there is a argument on both sides tbf

Yes, it should be left to the actual people who deal with this stuff rather than angry internet people. It’s obviously a more complicated situation than people are making out. And like others have said, the performative cruelty shows people’s true colours. People like Andrew Tate (sex trafficker) pretending to care about women is hilarious. 

• Like 3

But harsh to write this with the news about Shakey and all the sadness in the world but, I just find Simone Biles so annoying despite her incredible talent. So woke, so self obsessed, so entitled, and a face like a slapped arse. She slightly messed up one of her routines and came back to the chair with a face like absolute thunder, shrugging off high fives from her team. What an utter bell

Had to vent that here and sure I can't be the only one who dislikes her 

Edited by Arriba Los Zorros
Our sensitive friend Bovril
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Arriba Los Zorros said:

But harsh to write this with the news about Shakey and all the sadness in the world but, I just find Simone Biles so annoying despite her incredible talent. So woke, so self obsessed, so entitled, and such a slappable face too. She slightly messed up one of her routines and came back to the chair with a face like absolute thunder, shrugging off high fives from her team. What an utter bell

Fair to say, but she walks the walk as well as talks the talk.

If someone can back up their big ego, then fair enough imo.

Edited by leicsmac

5 minutes ago, Arriba Los Zorros said:

But harsh to write this with the news about Shakey and all the sadness in the world but, I just find Simone Biles so annoying despite her incredible talent. So woke, so self obsessed, so entitled, and such a slappable face too. She slightly messed up one of her routines and came back to the chair with a face like absolute thunder, shrugging off high fives from her team. What an utter bell

Most top sportspeople are cocky, arrogant and self obsessed especially if they have fecked up? 

2 minutes ago, FOXYTALK said:

So basically the Italian got bombed with a cracking shot cried and about it and quit because she couldn't handle it. 😑

lol Abit simplistic but Yes! (Although like i said before the other fighter WAS banned by the governing body prior!) but yes your right! ...But.....