Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ramboacdc

Danny Ward

2 minutes ago, TheGoldenGod said:

Even if Jakub is only out for 3 months instead of 6, Geoff Peters is reporting both Iversen and Ward on for sale....where does that leave us hahah!

Mads and that American keeper? If he's even still with us?

Brad Young. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, TheGoldenGod said:

Even if Jakub is only out for 3 months instead of 6, Geoff Peters is reporting both Iversen and Ward on for sale....where does that leave us hahah!

Mads and that American keeper? If he's even still with us?

Might be why we have been linked with Yann Mvogo

Sell both Ward and Iversen and get an older experienced keeper as 2nd choice? (One who has actually played a decent amount of football rather than sat on his arse all his career like Ward)

Edited by moore_94
  • Like 4

Just get rid he is not great and if he isn’t here there is no worry about him starting if mads gets injured or suspended . 50 k is also ridiculous 😂

Being realistic if we let him go on a free it would still cost any new Club 3m to make it work for Ward.  We could also consider paying him off and potentially make some saving???  He could make up the difference by signing for Wrexham.

Who agreed to the contract extension at that wage???   

8 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Worst signing we've ever had, safely. 

Absolutely no return on what we paid and are still paying for him. 

Hope he leaves this summer as there's no need for him to be with us. Cut the losses and do anything to get rid. 

Cost us well over £25m for absolutely nothing and I think it's fair to pin the relegation on him and Rodgers. 

Now we're talking, would be the transfer of the window if we pull this off. 

Only concern I have re: that article is why would Cooper say just over Jakub is out for 6 months only for this to be cut in half 12 hours later overnight? 

Unbelievable wage for a 3rd choice keeper, I said to my lad he was in the shop window last night but no one will pay any where near that weekly wage for him, it’s not Wards fault it our clubs fault… :dunno:

Some of the comments on here are (as usual) embarrassing.

He's not a Premier League first choice, this is true.

He'd do very well for a EFL club. Very well.

I'd love to see the likes of Wrexham come in for him. He was there as a youth product. He'd be the difference between them winning the league or not. Would be a real coup for them.

Good luck to him. The epitome of a confidence player. 

Edited by FoxinNotts