Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ramboacdc

Danny Ward

38 minutes ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

£50k a week lol

We got in a financial mess because we had to spend money to chase the top 6, would you rather Top didn’t spend the money!!

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, ramboacdc said:

I was surprised to see he was on £50k a week! 

No wonder he is always smiling in photos. 50k/week as third choice keeper 🤣

I’ll go 4th choice for 10k/week

The guy is going nowhere of his own accord. Obvious he is on a massive wage after being 3rd choice in a Championship team last year when playing international football. Anyone worth their salt would have been screaming the place down for a move for regular football. More incompetence from the club 2020 onwards on player wages. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Gazza M said:

The guy is going nowhere of his own accord. Obvious he is on a massive wage after being 3rd choice in a Championship team last year when playing international football. Anyone worth their salt would have been screaming the place down for a move for regular football. More incompetence from the club 2020 onwards on player wages. 

Spot on, he doesn't want to play first team football anywhere.....he hasn't made a fuss within the 6 years he's been at Leicester. He happy getting 50k a week, driving up to Seagrave Spa Centre for his regular workout in his latest luxury Lamborghini SUV or whatever he drives. Then going back to his luxury mansion knowing he doesn't have to worry about not being picked and enjoy watching the game as a spectator.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, StanSP said:

Worst signing we've ever had, safely. 

Absolutely no return on what we paid and are still paying for him. 

Hope he leaves this summer as there's no need for him to be with us. Cut the losses and do anything to get rid. 

It's alright we have just gave Vestergaurd a 3 year deal, Rudkin is in control of things

4 minutes ago, CrispinLA in Texas said:

Spot on, he doesn't want to play first team football anywhere.....he hasn't made a fuss within the 6 years he's been at Leicester. He happy getting 50k a week, driving up to Seagrave Spa Centre for his regular workout in his latest luxury Lamborghini SUV or whatever he drives. Then going back to his luxury mansion knowing he doesn't have to worry about not being picked and enjoy watching the game as a spectator.

Why would he? With his ability it would’ve taken him maybe 12 years to earn the same money if he got lucky with another move 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, em9999 said:

I would rather play with rush keeper than Danny ward 

An injured Jakub - or even on one leg - would be a better option than a fully fit Ward

• Like 1

Danny Ward earns more in a week than a lot of people do in a year. Danny Ward. Danny Ward earns more than all of us. Danny Wars does. Danny. Ward. Let that sink in. Danny Ward. 50k a week. A WEEK. Danny Ward. That’s where we are. That’s happening. In the world. Right now. Danny Ward. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, RumbleFox said:

Danny Ward earns more in a week than a lot of people do in a year. Danny Ward. Danny Ward earns more than all of us. Danny Wars does. Danny. Ward. Let that sink in. Danny Ward. 50k a week. A WEEK. Danny Ward. That’s where we are. That’s happening. In the world. Right now. Danny Ward. 

I think the issue is that he doesn't earn it. 

• Like 1

Imagine getting paid 50 grand a week for doing nothing and when you do something being incredibly bad at it , can't blame Danny for it .. I wouldn't say no 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, em9999 said:

Imagine getting paid 50 grand a week for doing nothing and when you do something being incredibly bad at it , can't blame Danny for it .. I wouldn't say no 

Exactly the club let Kasper go and kept Danny Ward, the recruitment department has been awful for years

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, whoareyaaa said:

We should loan him to Wrexham and pay most his wages

People keep saying this but they don’t need him. They bought a new keeper earlier in the Summer and currently have 4. 

31 minutes ago, Stopharage said:

People keep saying this but they don’t need him. They bought a new keeper earlier in the Summer and currently have 4. 

I actually think Danny Ward is a good guy but just should be no where near our starting 11, it's just another example of how bad we have been at brining in players paying over the ods and giving them ridiculous contracts along with the Rodgers decision but letting Kasper go is down to the club so another terrible decision.

Last season's signings where very good tbf so hopefully we have moved on from previous errors.

Edited by whoareyaaa