Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LestaLad

Reiss Nelson - loaned to Fulham

8 minutes ago, Pliskin said:

I mean, if you’re going to breach FFP, at least buy a decent player. 

I don't think we are ones to talk regarding that. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Pliskin said:

I mean, if you’re going to breach FFP, at least buy a decent player. 

Have you seen the price of tickets in that new stand? They'll get £41m from the season ticket sales in there. Horrendous prices at poundshop Chelsea.

9 hours ago, LFox99 said:

utter let down if he's our plan B for Soulé

Well he isn’t is he? He’s probably a player we’ve been looking at regardless. 

You would have thought that with all the years football has been going on people would have a vague idea of how transfer windows work….. and that clubs have multiple player profiles they target to try and bring in. It is the whole point of a scouting team. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Arsenals fans really torn at the minute as he has been great in pre-season, and they even suggest he is better as a 10 than out wide. They do accept that despite a good pre-season he is unlikely to play should he stay however.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

Arsenals fans really torn at the minute as he has been great in pre-season, and they even suggest he is better as a 10 than out wide. They do accept that despite a good pre-season he is unlikely to play should he stay however.

Has he been playing as a number 10 for them in pre-season? 

14 minutes ago, ClaphamFox said:

Has he been playing as a number 10 for them in pre-season? 

Was reacting to what some of what the Arsenal fans were saying, so I assume he has. Trying to find out more on some of the Arsenal forums, but not finding them very usable!

• Like 1

Played 71 mins for Arsenal v Man Utd in Los Angeles on Right of a front three, Saka's normal role. 

From the bit I've just seen he was having lots of encouragement from Arteta throughout. 

Match time at Arsenal likely to be limited with Saka on Right and Ødegaard playing in 10 position. 

Edited by Corbee

Just now, Corbee said:

Played 71 mins for Arsenal v Man Utd in Los Angeles on Right of a front free, Saka's normal role. 

From the bit I've just seen he was having lots of encouragement from Arteta throughout. 

Match time at Arsenal likely to be limited with Saka on Right and Ødegaard playing in 10 position. 

Shop window for us! 

• Like 1

Looks to be playing really well pre season for Arsenal. 

can’t see this happening now but I think we desperately need somebody like him to add some creativity and threat. 

8 minutes ago, frany104 said:

Looks to be playing really well pre season for Arsenal. 

can’t see this happening now but I think we desperately need somebody like him to add some creativity and threat. 

If anything just makes them play hard ball… they need the home grown psr just like rest of us