Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LestaLad

Reiss Nelson - loaned to Fulham

14 minutes ago, Grebfromgrebland said:

Cooper must be fuming at the way it's going so far

Imagine the scenes on here if he actually resigns over it..

1 hour ago, Lambert09 said:

might be one that gets to the end of the window and goes out on loan. As much as we wouldn’t want to pay 100k i’m sure arsenal don’t want to either 

Why can’t we negotiate a deal so that Arsenal pays 50% of his wages for a loan deal. Surely this would benefit everyone concern. The player get a shop window, Arsenal stand to gain, if he does well and we can get a player which meets our needs!

2 minutes ago, Lad1966 said:

Why can’t we negotiate a deal so that Arsenal pays 50% of his wages for a loan deal. Surely this would benefit everyone concern. The player get a shop window, Arsenal stand to gain, if he does well and we can get a player which meets our needs!

Because Arsenal can afford to wait, see who gets desperate later in the window and is willing to cover a greater portion of his wages I assume.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, SouthStandUpperTier said:

Well he's still got 3 years left on an (alleged) £100k p/w contract. So yes, I'd think any club wanting to sign him would have to match that.

Looks like he’s got a decision to make, take a wage cut or be a bit part player for the next three years.

4 minutes ago, Spiritwalker said:

Looks like he’s got a decision to make, take a wage cut or be a bit part player for the next three years.

If he chooses the latter then it's a bullet dodged.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Lad1966 said:

I can see something like that happening. Arsenal won’t be worried about us so they might be happy to increase our odds of taking points off of their rivals.

Out history however has spooked big clubs so they might not take that gamble 

2 hours ago, Lad1966 said:

Because they don't want too...

I'm sure we would jump at the chance.

Edited by coolhandfox

Was always sceptical about this purely because even though he's a cast-off from Arsenal, they'd still somehow try to spin that he's a world-beater and overcharge us! Unfortunately, it just doesn't work like that...if he's surplus to requirement, the fee and wages should be reflective of that!

Edited by TheGoldenGod