Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LestaLad

Reiss Nelson - loaned to Fulham

I like him but I thought we might have had planned that it was Mavididi/BDR as the left hand side and Fatawu and another left footer for the right side, with Kasey being back up for the 4 on either. 

Good player but not sure we should have got BDR in now if we get Nelson. 

Unless we're planning on playing a number 10 and not signing an 8 to replace KDH, then I guess BDR could be used there or as a second striker. 

i like him and the Arsenal fans i know have always rated him but will never get much of a look in now they're pushing for a regular top 4 finishes again. We need 4 decent wingers and being versitile means he can cover several positions. 

I haven't seen him play thought he sounds like the type of player we should be signing , young with big club experience and a lot of upside.

The fact he can cover several positions is an added bonus and Cooper knows him.

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, EnderbyFox said:

@StriderHiryu @kingfox

Stats pls

Because he’s rarely featured properly for Arsenal, whether through FBREF or Wyscout, his stats will be a bit flawed mate. 

Versatile player though but yet again predominantly right sided, the Fatawu conundrum gets more confusing by the day. 

Scored an incredible 97th-minute winner for them against Bournemouth at the end of the 22-23 season (after setting up the tying goal) but has barely featured since. Certainly has the talent.

Edited by Deeg67

5 minutes ago, Long Eaton Fox said:

Only 1 start though

Don't think we can expect to be luring away a regular starter to a CL side that was pushing for the title last season.

• Like 4

26 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

I like him

24 minutes ago, LestaLad said:

The Ric Flair seal of approval is always a good sign. 

I'm still scarred over the Daka fiasco :whistle:

• Haha 1

Good move for me. Good technical and pacey player with something to prove. Would mean Mavi can play more inside left which they are clearly looking at and Fatawu could play on right or left as required. If we can get the right people in i'm sure Cooper will want Alves to get a 6mth loan to build up his experience before deploying him in premier league. Hard to say on mcateer as we are so short on quality

Younger than I thought he might be, seems to have been around a while. Good how we went ages without having any depth at all on the wings and now we're stockpiling them, presumably only for us to end up playing a formation that doesn't actually use any

2 minutes ago, StriderHiryu said:

There’s no conundrum, after spending years to finally find a player good enough to be the Mahrez replacement, we’re changing to a system that doesn’t need one :teehee:

In other words, Cooper out 🤔

• Haha 1