Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LestaLad

Reiss Nelson - loaned to Fulham

I think getting him on loan would be a good way to enable McAteer to get the loan he needs but we shouldn't be agreeing to an obligation to buy.

He's got 4 goals and 2 assists in 49 Premier League appearances. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

I think getting him on loan would be a good way to enable McAteer to get the loan he needs but we shouldn't be agreeing to an obligation to buy.

He's got 4 goals and 2 assists in 49 Premier League appearances. 

49 appearances but only 1,321 minutes played which is around 14.6 90s

6 goals and assists in the equivalent of just under 15 games is decent

• Like 1

I had said i thought Cooper had ran out of former England U17's he can sign... but I was wrong lol 

Edited by AjcW
  • Haha 1

I like this link a lot. He's looked good in the small amount of minutes under Arteta, great rotation on the wings and competition. Nelson, Mavididi, and Fatawu behind Vardy in a 4-2-3-1 sounds good to me 

His time at Feyenoord is probably the best thing to go on, he played a mixture of right and left 👍🏻

At Arsenal and Hoffeinheim, despite plenty of substitute appearances, his versatility to come on and fill numerous positions is a standout. 

He’s a player that’s intrigued me on what he could produce if he went to another Premier League team, happy enough for us to be that platform for him.
462-D6-C72-9-DF4-4332-9152-464663-D398-D804-BF94-F-170-C-487-B-BAED-897-D2241338

Curious as to why this would be a loan with an obligation to buy. If it's £15m then we're essentially kicking £3m down the road a year. 

I know finances are tight but obligations are still a long term commitment. 

I can see us needing to utilise the loan market but options deals rather than obligations.

2 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Curious as to why this would be a loan with an obligation to buy. If it's £15m then we're essentially kicking £3m down the road a year. 

I can see us needing to utilise the loan market but options deals rather than obligations.

Wonder if the obligation is based on us staying up? 

2 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

I imagine it is incase we get relegated, as I expect he would be on decent wages as well

3 minutes ago, Lesta2014 said:

Wonder if the obligation is based on us staying up? 

2 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

I imagine it is incase we get relegated, as I expect he would be on decent wages as well

Quite possibly, I think we've all been thrown by the reports we're offering £25m + for Soule and have bought Okoli for quite a large fee. The latter being a classic candidate for a loan with option / obligation that we instead bought outright.

23 minutes ago, Sankey93 said:

I like this a lot. Good player does this mean soule is off ? Mavididi must be seen as a 10 by cooper then ?

He may see Nelson as a 10.