Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
phoneticerror

Fulham v Leicester City - 24 Aug 15:00

Allocation - 2,701 tickets (incl. 17 Wheelchair Spaces & 294 Restricted View Seats)
Supporters aged 13 and below will need to be accompanied by an Over 18.
Click Here to View On Sale Dates and Ticket Prices

Sale Dates (8am online & 9am telephone)
Away Priority Scheme | 31 July (8am) 
STHs with 650+ Away Priority Points | 31 July (2pm) 
Successful Fox Members | 31 July (2pm) 
STHs with 610+ Away Priority Points | 1 August 
STHs with 570+ Away Priority Points | 2 August 
STHs with 550+ Away Priority Points | 5 August 
All STHs | 6 August 
All Fox Members | 7 August

Ticket Prices (exc. booking fees)
Adults £30
Seniors 65+ £25
Under 22s £25
Under 18s £20
Under 14s £20

Disability Ticket Prices (exc. booking fees)
Adults £15
Seniors 65+ £12.50
Under 22s £12.50
Under 18s £10
Under 14s £10

8 minutes ago, phoneticerror said:

Goalposts moved for away priority points again if I’m not mistaken? Literally impossible for newer ST holders to catch up.

I don't understand the points tbf. But are you saying if people are P1 this season and don't go to any away games, then they'd still have priority over say someone that was P2 but went to every away game?

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, phoneticerror said:

Goalposts moved for away priority points again if I’m not mistaken? Literally impossible for newer ST holders to catch up.

I'm pretty sure it happens every season. It's got to change tbh otherwise each bracket would catch up with the next. Not saying it's right, mind.

On a different note, under 14's £20 lol Good job there is a £30 cap otherwise these would be charging us £50.

Edited by Fox92

31 minutes ago, phoneticerror said:

I suspect that is on purpose. However it is also possible that the numbers in them high priority brackets diminishes over time, meaning that new ST holders won't be able to catch up over a few seasons but the wastage of P1 and and away priority scheme and then the numbers not being able to be replenished would trickle more tickets into P2 and P3. 

...it made sense in my head, ok!? 

13 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

I'm pretty sure it happens every season. It's got to change tbh otherwise each bracket would catch up with the next. Not saying it's right, mind.

On a different note, under 14's £20 lol Good job there is a £30 cap otherwise these would be charging us £50.

That’s my point. It seems to increase by 50 points every season so what’s the f**king point 😂😂

• Like 1

18 hours ago, phoneticerror said:

That’s my point. It seems to increase by 50 points every season so what’s the f**king point 😂😂

Oh I see now. Yeah I never understood the 50 points personally I think that bit should be removed. 

On 25/07/2024 at 14:55, phoneticerror said:

It has always been 50 pts added each season for ST holders since we were promoted to the PL in 2014.

Change is needed but it has been like that for the last 10 years.

12 hours ago, 1972 Fox said:

It has always been 50 pts added each season for ST holders since we were promoted to the PL in 2014.

Change is needed but it has been like that for the last 10 years.

It doesn’t take a rocket scientist to realise that if we are awarded 50 every season, but the tiers increase by 50 every season that it’s just a way of making it harder for new ST holders to get to away days. The club need to realise that we’re no longer in the golden era and need to get their heads out of their arses. 

4 hours ago, phoneticerror said:

It doesn’t take a rocket scientist to realise that if we are awarded 50 every season, but the tiers increase by 50 every season that it’s just a way of making it harder for new ST holders to get to away days. The club need to realise that we’re no longer in the golden era and need to get their heads out of their arses. 

Every year you just get the same lines, like “yeah we’re looking into it over the summer”.

Completely given up now. 

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, goody2028 said:

Every year you just get the same lines, like “yeah we’re looking into it over the summer”.

Completely given up now. 

They're still finishing the review from the relegation year 

6 hours ago, goody2028 said:

Completely given up now. 

Must have had that same email from them 4 times now 🙄

20 hours ago, Will35 said:

I was in all ST Holders last time we were in the Premier League and I’m now 570+ so progress is possible…

And you'll still only manage access to the same games because everyone who was  above you last year, is above you again.

You've simple just moved up in sync with everyone else. :dunno:

Edited by adejo92

40 minutes ago, adejo92 said:

And you'll still only manage access to the same games because everyone who was  above you last year, is above you again.

I’ve gone from getting 2-3 games a season to 10-15 is what I’m saying.

I do agree with you though, it’s hard to get different games if your further down.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, adejo92 said:

True to an extent, but I’m going to less away matches this year even though we’ve been promoted. I went to about 20 last year.

I got my first ST in 70/71 and have had a continuous ST for at least the last 25 years; but at 72, health and the match day expense take its toll. I’m on 704 points and my partner on 690, but we’ll only do about 8-10 matches this year. Historically it was normally 15-18, often 20 plus.

I think new ST holders if they are committed will move up quicker than they think, with the older members falling by the wayside for one reason or another. 

34 minutes ago, BoyJones said:

True to an extent, but I’m going to less away matches this year even though we’ve been promoted. I went to about 20 last year.

I got my first ST in 70/71 and have had a continuous ST for at least the last 25 years; but at 72, health and the match day expense take its toll. I’m on 704 points and my partner on 690, but we’ll only do about 8-10 matches this year. Historically it was normally 15-18, often 20 plus.

I think new ST holders if they are committed will move up quicker than they think, with the older members falling by the wayside for one reason or another. 

So from the numbers you're giving there someone from a standing start now could catch you up at a rate of about 10 points a season.

You're on 700 odd points so it'll take 70 seasons for someone to catch up from today. 

This system quite literally turns P1 into a dead man's shoes club. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1