Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
phoneticerror

Fulham v Leicester City - 24 Aug 15:00

18 minutes ago, Leicesterpool said:

Bought tickets, so which spoons in London the leicester fans going to takeover ;) Leicester Square surely too small.

Interesting enough QPR are playing Plymouth the same day at 12.30pm... possible for two games in one day, though leaving tight.

There is a big Wetherspoons called The Rocket right on Putney Bridge by the river & some 50 yards from that a boozer called the Boathouse (not a Wetherspoons though). If the sun is out its a fine place to park up & sit outside (large outside area for sitting/standing leading to the river) with a few cold ones before 20 or so minute walk to The Cottage.

6 minutes ago, promised land said:

Yes but as my screen shot above shows from the start of that season, the points were carried over from previous season to start with.

There's currently 550 points (I think?) for having a ST since the start of the current points system, so 11 years.

14/15

15/16

16/17

17/18

18/19

19/20

20/21

21/22

22/23

23/24

24/25

Unless there was a year break for Covid? But I think we got 50 points for that season as we had to pay to 'retain' our STs.

3 hours ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

There's currently 550 points (I think?) for having a ST since the start of the current points system, so 11 years.

14/15

15/16

16/17

17/18

18/19

19/20

20/21

21/22

22/23

23/24

24/25

Unless there was a year break for Covid? But I think we got 50 points for that season as we had to pay to 'retain' our STs.

550 points, yes.   But not quite that way.

We got 100 points for the first season back in the Prem (2014-15), but no points were added for the 2020-21 covid season. 

• Thanks 1

On 29/07/2024 at 10:08, Sol thewall Bamba said:

So from the numbers you're giving there someone from a standing start now could catch you up at a rate of about 10 points a season.

You're on 700 odd points so it'll take 70 seasons for someone to catch up from today. 

This system quite literally turns P1 into a dead man's shoes club. 

You can’t help when you happen to be born and I don’t agree with your argument.

I know, from many posts, FT don’t value or respect aged supporters, but fortunately for you, we will start to die off soon. The system worked well for some years and whilst I agree it does need a serious looking at, don’t have a go at old people in P1, we’ve paid our dues. 

Just because you are younger, doesn’t make you better, more deserving supporters. When you’ve paid money to watch Leicester for over 1500 games, come back and have a go. 

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, BoyJones said:

You can’t help when you happen to be born and I don’t agree with your argument.

I know, from many posts, FT don’t value or respect aged supporters, but fortunately for you, we will start to die off soon. The system worked well for some years and whilst I agree it does need a serious looking at, don’t have a go at old people in P1, we’ve paid our dues. 

Just because you are younger, doesn’t make you better, more deserving supporters. When you’ve paid money to watch Leicester for over 1500 games, come back and have a go. 

I never had a go at you, I'm criticising the system. I never mentioned your age nor how worthy or not you are for tickets.

Touchy touchy.

• Haha 4

10 hours ago, UniFox21 said:

Travel being £28 is laughable, but annoyingly cheaper than a train 

Ausden Clark doing it for £24.  Still some left if you ain't booked yet. I don't think that's too bad a price to be honest.  Like you say you can't do the train for that and petrol and paying for parking would easily top that.  

Look at 

11 hours ago, UniFox21 said:

Travel being £28 is laughable, but annoyingly cheaper than a train 

Megabus is £4.99 each way and you can choose your times. I ve just booked it 

19 hours ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

Current points system is from 2014/2015, first season in the Prem.

It’s definitely from at least the season before. 

49 minutes ago, owen said:

Chances of this reaching Monday? After two tickets if anyone gets spares!

Next to zero chance. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Bert said:

Got 4 this morning. 

Driving to Stanmore then hopping on the tube. 

I used to do this loads but Stanmore's car park is a ball ache to get out of + it tends to be where everyone heads. Last few times i have go that way i have go to the next station -Cannons park. Decent sized car park (plus a bit of on road / no restrictions) and easy to get out after. Its about an extra 5 mins in the car. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, goose2010 said:

I used to do this loads but Stanmore's car park is a ball ache to get out of + it tends to be where everyone heads. Last few times i have go that way i have go to the next station -Cannons park. Decent sized car park (plus a bit of on road / no restrictions) and easy to get out after. Its about an extra 5 mins in the car. 

Yeah, even the next one down, Queensbury is a decent option.

• Like 1