Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lewis wc

Season card fee charitable donation

On 26/07/2024 at 09:01, FoxesFlyer said:

Just buy a cheap smart phone that contains all the tickets and pass that around friends and family. There’s always a work around. 

Why a cheap one?  If it's an accepted principle that the club can force you to buy something that you don't want to go and watch football, then why not force you to spend a fortune rather than just the odd £100 per year?

I'd be interested to know what they are going to do about shared tickets.  (Which they found at Burnley, when they threatened to enforce the no transfers rule a few years back, and abandoned when they realised how many people did it.)  If, for example, parents don't know which of them will be taking their kid to the match until late doors, does the club tell them "we don't want your kind supporting us" or do they provide a free workaround?

5 hours ago, dsr-burnley said:

I'd be interested to know what they are going to do about shared tickets.  (Which they found at Burnley, when they threatened to enforce the no transfers rule a few years back, and abandoned when they realised how many people did it.)  If, for example, parents don't know which of them will be taking their kid to the match until late doors, does the club tell them "we don't want your kind supporting us" or do they provide a free workaround?

We have raised this issue at meetings with the club and it was raised again at the FCC meeting last week.

We made the point a ticket shared between family members has always taken place and digital ticket uptake will only improve when ST’s are permitted to share their ticket with a nominated person (so still means the club knows who has attended, which is one of the main reasons the PL are pushing the digital ticket agenda) for 50% of games.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, RYM said:

Jigsaw puzzles still happening this morning

how haven’t they sorted this yet?

what a shit show 

I was getting that for days but tried a different browser in the end and it worked first time.

27 minutes ago, RYM said:

Jigsaw puzzles still happening this morning

how haven’t they sorted this yet?

what a shit show 

Still doesn’t work and I get this as an error now 

IMG_5368.thumb.jpeg.c84772971f38859cd093898a1734ef95.jpeg

2 minutes ago, jammie82uk said:

Still doesn’t work and I get this as an error now 

IMG_5368.thumb.jpeg.c84772971f38859cd093898a1734ef95.jpeg

My brother in law complained this morning and got a “what type of error are you getting?” reply. 

Has anybody else complained? Because I struggle to believe that nobody else has contacted the club over 4 days 😂

1 hour ago, phoneticerror said:

My brother in law complained this morning and got a “what type of error are you getting?” reply. 

Has anybody else complained? Because I struggle to believe that nobody else has contacted the club over 4 days 😂

Yes. I messaged on the first day. No response from them at all.

56 minutes ago, Lcfc82 said:

Had a response from Jim about this, he says they have checked it and it’s working ok 🤦‍♂️

Well he is wrong because there is definitely an issue because there is a end of file coding issue, someone has made a mistake with the coding, either a missing closing brace, a missing double quote, missing bracket, an extra comma, all it takes is a competent person to look at it and they will realize the mistake straight away 

IMG_5370.thumb.jpeg.6f449f7f7f1e94b8f705f60450b97cd8.jpeg

7 minutes ago, jammie82uk said:

Well he is wrong because there is definitely an issue because there is a end of file coding issue, someone has made a mistake with the coding, either a missing closing brace, a missing double quote, missing bracket, an extra comma, all it takes is a competent person to look at it and they will realize the mistake straight away 

IMG_5370.thumb.jpeg.6f449f7f7f1e94b8f705f60450b97cd8.jpeg

Can't the club get someone from CrowdStrike to look at it, I hear they are good at sorting IT problems out.😄

Edited by Foxes1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Lcfc82 said:

Had a response from Jim about this, he says they have checked it and it’s working ok 🤦‍♂️

Challenged them on it and they are offering to do it on my behalf 🤔