Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lewis wc

Season card fee charitable donation

20 minutes ago, kyleolly said:

Yeah quite a few redundancies and departments being disbanded 😔

Am sure LOROS will never die, as it has a great reputation especially in the East Midlands..

15 minutes ago, Wymsey said:

Am sure LOROS will never die, as it has a great reputation especially in the East Midlands..

Unfortunately reputation doesn’t pay wages and operating costs mate there’s a real chance of closure if money doesn’t come in and massive cut backs aren’t made

Edited by kyleolly
  • Like 1

Mine has gone to Loros. So sorry to hear they're struggling as they were great help and source of comfort for my mum during her last days and months. I even ran the London marathon 4 times raising money for them a few years bask. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Vlad the Fox said:

Mine has gone to Loros. So sorry to hear they're struggling as they were great help and source of comfort for my mum during her last days and months. I even ran the London marathon 4 times raising money for them a few years bask. 

Thank you so many people say the same in regards to the care loved ones have received at LOROS it truly is a wonderful place 💙

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, kyleolly said:

Thank you so many people say the same in regards to the care loved ones have received at LOROS it truly is a wonderful place 💙

The shame with charities suffering is they make cuts with the people who make a difference and save the top dogs who take the most. Real pity that as the nurses I’ve dealt with in the past are heroes.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, phoneticerror said:

The shame with charities suffering is they make cuts with the people who make a difference and save the top dogs who take the most. Real pity that as the nurses I’ve dealt with in the past are heroes.

Very true nurses on 26k a year losing their jobs while the top dogs who do very little on mega money keep their jobs 

• 2 weeks later...

As a Season Ticket Holder who has chosen to use a physical card for the 2024/25 season, we write to remind you of an important detail ahead of our season-opening fixture vs. Tottenham Hotspur at King Power Stadium on Monday 19 August (8pm kick-off).

By now, you should have received a mailing to your registered address with your physical 2024/25 Season Ticket Card(s), which you should use to access Premier League home matches at King Power Stadium throughout 2024/25.

The Club politely reminds supporters that any existing Season Cards retained from previous seasons will not work on our turnstiles, and to only bring with them their new 2024/25 Season Card on matchdays.

We also remind your of the Club's recent announcement of a significant charitable contribution on behalf of supporters who opted to purchase a physical Season Ticket Card for the 2024/25 season, with a total of £247,125 being donated by the Club to local charities though the Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha Foundation.

Supporters have until 5pm on Friday 23 August to choose which charity they wish the Club to support with their £25 fee by logging in to their online ticketing account on LCFC.com. For a step-by-step guide to selecting your charity, please refer to the Club's announcement by clicking Here

In the meantime, we look forward to welcoming you back to King Power Stadium for the start of our 2024/25 campaign. 

LCFC.

• 4 weeks later...
56 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

IMG_0007.jpeg

Looks like digital is going to be a condition of PL membership.

Premier League rules on the subject would affect home and away fans.