Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Foxes_Trust

Foxes Trust End of Season Survey - Please Take Part

The end of season survey has been sent to Foxes Trust members by email today, if you are a member, please take the survey following the link provided via e-mail

We also want to hear the views of supporters that are not members of the Trust too.

Please let us know your thoughts by completing it before 5th August.

Have your say here: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/3MJ7X3Y

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Foxes_Trust said:

The end of season survey has been sent to Foxes Trust members by email today, if you are a member, please take the survey following the link provided via e-mail

We also want to hear the views of supporters that are not members of the Trust too.

Please let us know your thoughts by completing it before 5th August.

Have your say here: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/3MJ7X3Y

I appreciate the sentiment of the questionnaire and do t mean to cause a fuss but some of the rubric is very much leading in terms of answer options. Questions 16 and 19 are in a really bizarre format. It doesn’t sit right with me to have order in importance set statements about completely separate issues that are not really comparable?

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Nick said:

I appreciate the sentiment of the questionnaire and do t mean to cause a fuss but some of the rubric is very much leading in terms of answer options. Questions 16 and 19 are in a really bizarre format. It doesn’t sit right with me to have order in importance set statements about completely separate issues that are not really comparable?

We have tried different styles of questions on this survey

Free keying answers are incredibly difficult to analyse, so we tried to capture the diverse opinions that fans had previously expressed on those topics and then see which of those perceptions are most commonly held as most significant

5 hours ago, Foxes_Trust said:

We have tried different styles of questions on this survey

Free keying answers are incredibly difficult to analyse, so we tried to capture the diverse opinions that fans had previously expressed on those topics and then see which of those perceptions are most commonly held as most significant

I understand. Designing surveys and doing any qualitative research that results in meaningful responses can be time consuming and difficult to design. It’s not my intention to be critical but if somebody is asked to put statements in order of importance and you include the plight of minority groups within those statements when looking for commonly held views you value as most significant, that’s when the minority groups risk getting devalued if depth of importance isn’t also measured.

On the above I agree to an extent. It may be worth considering a format where each statement has multiple options from feel strongly- don't feel strongly. That way people can still align their support to equality and diversity issues whilst also wanting to address the issues at the club. I appreciate how hard it can be to put stuff like this together

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
15 hours ago, LcFc_Smiv said:

On the above I agree to an extent. It may be worth considering a format where each statement has multiple options from feel strongly- don't feel strongly. That way people can still align their support to equality and diversity issues whilst also wanting to address the issues at the club. I appreciate how hard it can be to put stuff like this together

In terms of Q16, these are all areas that have been discussed with the club as being within the remit of the FAB.

We are interested in what fans completing the survey feel are their top priorities, but that does not mean the Trust would regard EDI as not important should the results produced show it as lower down the list.

EDI will certainly one area being considered relating to the make up of the FAB and in terms of diversity, that would also include the ages represented too.

If readers of this post haven't completed the survey as yet, please click on the link now and give your views (if a Trust member, please access the members survey via the email we have sent to you)

Edited by Foxes_Trust

42 minutes ago, Lako42 said:

Would it have been better to release this at a more appropriate time, like the end of the season? 

We have usually carried out end of season surveys for Trust members only (hence the title) however the title is of least importance.

We have been lobbied by new members to widen surveys to all fans, so we have opened this survey to all LCFC fans, but are running 2 versions so we can compare the results of the members survey with the wider fan base

Any fan who posts on message boards has opinions, so give us yours by completing the survey on the link above